Trump's ultimate flip-flop, and this one is deadly serious.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by abiG, May 16, 2018.

1. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

Follow along, people, as this one is unmistakable.

One year ago, pretty much to the day, Trump's team was in Israel explaining to them that "The Western Wall is not in your territory"

Another zionist/Israeli source:
    https://forward.com/news/israel/371966/trump-white-house-israel-western-wall-not-your-territory/

And yet another:
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/senior...-israelis-western-wall-is-not-your-territory/

And in one years time, His daughter and acting President (?) Kushner are opening an American embassy not only in Jerusalem, but on the armistice line that connects the Arab-Muslim land with the occupied zionist land.

The Kushner connections to funding the illegal occupation including zionist terrorists in Palestine aside, they were up there in Jerusalem smiling and celebrating. At the same time that the native people were being murdered in cold blood. Children and journalists were among the unarmed Palestinians who were being slaughtered. The vast majority were there only for their right of return which as we know is guaranteed by international law.

How Trump has gone from understanding the actual geography and the political implications regarding this known geography to possibly kicking off WWIII in just one years time is beyond me. But the left's silence, the supposed leftist MSM's portrayal of these events and the utter idiocy I see posted here daily makes zero sense.

Does the American MSM not know what the armistice line is or why it is so dangerous to place our embassy there?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=arm...1sovbAhUT-lQKHThACMsQ_AUIDCgD&biw=742&bih=809

[​IMG]

Any lefty Trump haters care to fill us in as to why?

2. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

Oh my fucking god

Would you please go join Hamas already or at least limit yourself to on Israel thread a week?

Higus, LuchaBear, fonzob1 and 21 others like this.
  3. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

This is a Trump, an American and an American MSM thread. You people should be screaming from the rooftops that this is unacceptable. Wait, you don't understand the geography or know what the armistice line is and why this move is so dangerous to America, yes?

4. badascan

badascan Pugnacious Audacious Moral Nihilist Platinum Member

Not reading any of that but the term "flip flop" is a little played out with that said my comment might not apply to this "flip flop"... Might the case sometimes be the person gains more information or a different perspective on a position and decides to change their stance?

5. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

If I hated Jews to pieces I might
    Since I don’t I don’t teally give a shit

Patrick Carey and bushman505 like this.
  6. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

No Jews are evil and they must be wiped out. Wait I mean zionists. Whew. Almost blew it. That was close. Hold on while I find a Jew in a country who holds their family hostage when they leave my country to agree with me

Patrick Carey, Hman69 and JbModest like this.
  7. Seaside

Seaside Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores

long live Israel i pray the jews are right and that one day muslims are told by jewish god via revelation they are wrong and cry tears of sadness. And then have to serve another God that did not have pedo prophet. Love Israel hope they defeat the radical muzzies and clear the land so that jews and christians can live in peace again in the holy land!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. bushman505

bushman505 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card

When we see Jews going on knife rampages and committing murdered and rapes in their host countries in a daily basis then maybe I’ll stop aiding with them as much.

Until then, any fights against Islam is a good fight.

9. bushman505

It’s very hard for me to feel bad about anybody who’s prophet was a pedophile and a sadistic murderer.

WhitebeltXL, D3THRONED and Seaside like this.
  10. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

You people miss anything significant. Do you understand this may unite the entire Arab-Muslim world against Israel? Because we support Israel 'right or wrong,' we become a legitimate military target. Get that straight.

Now, please read:
    Turkey urges Islamic world to unite against Israel, calls summit

Even the Saudis who we have been tight with us and Israel are not with it:
    SAUDI ARABIA has called a meeting of the Arab League to discuss Donald Trump’s “illegal decision” to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

This is no joke and deserves all of our attention.

LOL, you must be the worst poster here. Try staying close to the topic if you wish to play.

HomerThompson likes this.
  11. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

Fuck turkey
    Fuck Saudi Arabia

Seriously

12. TribalDrumz

TribalDrumz Purple Belt

USA is already looking embarrassing. This doesn't add any fuel to that.

Rebound59 likes this.
  13. Seaside

Seaside Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores

then the Christian world will come to Israel defense as prophesied by them and as they are supposed to biblically. Russia promised Israel to have their back in war too, NATO excluding Turkey will have their back and excluding albania. Bet Brazil, Argentina and many nations and evangelicals around the world will join Israeli foreign legion to defeat Islamic global expansion and attempts to slaughter the jews from their homeland and destroy judeo christian western values!

14. bushman505

The entire Arab/Muslim world is already aligned against Israel. Just look at what creepy losers who convert to Islam do, they become overnight experts in why Israel is evil.

The entire Muslim world is already against the USA, everybody who’s not a Muslim and everything we stand for. Fuck appeasing those death cult losers.

Patrick Carey likes this.
  15. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

You are lumping all Muslims into 1 group. The Rohingya Muslims in Burma have nothing to do with the Al Qaeda and ISIS sympathizers in the MidEast and the West.
    I am sure people would think it is very wrong for Islamists in Egypt to blame the Copts for American foreign policy, since the US is majority Christian.

16. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

Basing that on what poll?

17. bushman505

Yeah well then maybe all those peaceful Muslims can step in and voice their opinions....oh wait they don’t because a “peaceful” Muslim is just a Muslim who won’t say they agree with the extremists.

Staph infection likes this.
  18. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

You don't believe all that prophecy crap do you? Your posts figure you as someone who adheres to the mantra of survival of fittest, and not someone who really believes in the supernatural promises in the Bible.

19. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

What do you mean "poll" ?

ShinkanPo likes this.
  20. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt