Trumps tweet following Washington train crash

Honestly, I didn't pay a lot of attention to Obama. He wasn't the sort of person I wanted as president but I lived my life without obsessing about it.

My only REAL criticism of Obama is that he could have done a lot more to improve race relations rather than inflame them.

I guess this is your opinion. I disagree but hey... I guess that's why we are here

Trump is a piece of shit. Fuck him and his mouth breathing supporters

Have you not read the Republican argument playbook? When confronted with facts that dispute your opinion you.
1) Call presented facts alternative facts or fake news.
2) Start randomly chanting lock her up, lock her up.
3.) When all that fails just say, but Obama and but Hillary.

Do you even conservative debate bro?

Holy cow how much real estate does Trump take up in some of your heads lol.
Turns out that the President's dishonesty and buffoonery matter quite a bit to politically-inclined people. On the other hand, there are lots of forums out there for people who feel otherwise- like this one:

MLP Forums- New ponies should introduce themselves here!

I suggest perusing the threads "Lucid Daydreams During Algebra" and "Am I Now 20% Cooler?"

Holy cow how much real estate does Trump take up in some of your heads lol.
its as if he's no longer just a reality TV star saying dumb shit and his stupidity and nonsense has consequences now

Page 7, in half a day, for a Trump tweet about infrastructure after a train crash.

<SelenaWow>

Since you're so smart can you explain how a government infrastructure bill would prevent accidents on privately owned commercial railroads?

Don’t know what’s in his bill, so nope.

Can you explain how a tweet about improving infrastructure after a train crash sent all of you reeling into hysterics?

Seriously. A tweet.

Yet you're still going on about it. Even made back-to-back posts. Physician...

Yea, I’m “still going on about it” for the 5 minutes I’ve been here lol. I’ll leave you all to it then.

I’ll check back in after my dentist appointment in a couple hours and maybe check in on page 18 by then lol. Keep fighting the good fight.

Can you explain how a tweet about improving infrastructure after a train crash sent all of you reeling into hysterics?

Seriously. A tweet.

Oh so you're not interested in discussing official presidential statements, which his tweets are, regarding the president politicizing a tragic accident that resulted in the deaths of Americans? Or maybe just like the other Trump bots in this thread dobt know shit about shit and are just in a hurry to defend your daddy.

<{hughesimpress}>

Shitposting from a 2002 account? At least have some respect for yourself and log into your alt account

Seriously. A tweet.

I'm pretty neutral towards Trump - but I have to admit this tweet and it's context are in poor taste and timing. Lets use the tragedy to do something better, I got the mantra, but in this instance he blames poor infrastructure when in fact it was likely negligence not the mention the track was brand new.

This accident appears to have had nothing to do with infrastructure.

Anyone in hysterics is being ridiculous at this point how can you not be numb to anything Trump claims on twitter?

...Can you explain how a tweet about improving infrastructure after a train crash sent all of you reeling into hysterics?..

It wasn't just a tweet sayng "I think we should have better infrastructure". He tried to use the tragedy to his advantage by implying that his new plan would have prevented the accident. But it blew up in his face, as most of his tweets do.

"Reeling into hysterics"....wouldn't that require someone to be using exclamation points and/or all caps? I haven't seen anyone here doing that, have you? Maybe you're confusing "any criticism of Trump" with "hysterics"?

Perhaps you should get the full details of his plan before frothing at the mouth about it?

It matters not, what is in the plan, dolt. Given Trump decided to push forth this bumfuck tax giveaway to the rich, which will lead to massive cuts to SS, Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP, and many other programs that millions rely upon, where in the fuck do you ball lickers think the money is going to come from?

Idiots, who support this avarice cunt at every turn.

To be fair to the Donald, it came as quite a shock to him when he found out that the government actually has to pay their contractors.

Hey Mike, this has been fun and all, but at what point do we declare bankruptcy and abscond with the profits?

It matters not, what is in the plan, dolt. Given Trump decided to push forth this bumfuck tax giveaway to the rich, which will lead to massive cuts to SS, Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP, and many other programs that millions rely upon, where in the fuck do you ball lickers think the money is going to come from?

Idiots, who support this avarice cunt at every turn.

Duh, we get another country to foot the bill. Build the bridges using the materials for the wall that Mexico paid for, and build the wall from our old bridges and dams. Right-wingers are happy because they still get a wall, and hipster liberals are happy because it looks like something from a thrift store.

<seedat>

Duh, we get another country to foot the bill. Build the bridges using the materials for the wall that Mexico paid for, and build the wall from our old bridges and dams. Right-wingers are happy because they still get a wall, and hipster liberals are happy because it looks like something from a thrift store.

<seedat>

Artisanal infrastructure.

Back