Trumps status as a deity in India

Lol, no need to get defensive. People who approve of Trump think some ridiculously stupid things about him. Same with many who oppose him. Obama too. It's funny.

And far as Obama being gay, wasn't that a lefty thing? Note the halo, which was a quintessential part of Obama iconography in the mainstream liberal media.

Screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-6.09.48-AM.png

Is Obama part of those "We Wuz ghads" thing?

God did love the world so much He sent His only Son, The Donald, to save us:)

Lol, no need to get defensive. People who approve of Trump think some ridiculously stupid things about him. Same with many who oppose him. Obama too. It's funny.

And far as Obama being gay, wasn't that a lefty thing? Note the halo, which was a quintessential part of Obama iconography in the mainstream liberal media.

Screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-6.09.48-AM.png

Sure dumb dumb. Newsweek was accusing the President of being gay. Had nothing to do with Obama supporting gay rights. Trump is gay too. Him banging Stormy and marrying Melania is all just a ruse. Lmao.

Pretty sure many of his voters do the same

Sherdog man did it first but you don't see articles about that.

These people worship cows too, need I remind you. And I am about to have a steak dinner. Different cultures hard to judge.

These people worship cows too, need I remind you. And I am about to have a steak dinner. Different cultures hard to judge.
Your method of cow worship has proven benefits though. Kudos, true believer.

Probably shits in the street too.

What a retard.

Now why'd ya have to ruin this thread by posting a pic of that faith fluid buffoon? Or did he mean follow all faiths when he kept pushing "listen and believe"? 4.8743D checkers, indeed.

Trump haters worship him as well, searching and posting every story on him , putting him on avatars even as a mockery, etc lol

Different culture, hard to judge.

Oh wait he doesn’t hate Trump so probably some sort of Indian Nazi.

Back