Trumps status as a deity in India

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Despite what I read online and what I hear from CNN and other more popular international news networks or how some analyst say America is divided about supporting Donald Trump.

It seems Mr. Trump has favorable view in the international stage,

Apparently Trump is a God in India.!

May Trump bring good Karma to all of us.

"My family and village people call me mad. Once they suggested I should visit a psychologist."

He kind of reminds me of the posters who call Trump "daddy" on here.

"because he is my God and I am not bothered about stuff others say"

With the exception of the leaning back on a tree and holding their hands like that, this guy is virtually identical to the Trump fans I get to work with.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If all goes well, as it has so far, this thread is headed to the Berry.

Does he wear a necklace with tiny orange hands on it as a sign of his faith ? .

Trump is more of an angry god who must be appeased with sacrifices. Obama's worshippers saw him as a gentler. messiah figure.

newsweek+cover.jpg

il_570xN.694973759_oxjs.jpg

Some Indians will even worship random rocks. I'm serious.

"Different culture, hard to judge."

Trump is more of an angry god who must be appeased with sacrifices. Obama's worshippers saw him as a gentler. messiah figure.

newsweek+cover.jpg

il_570xN.694973759_oxjs.jpg

And some people saw him as a gay secret Kenyan Muslim that fucked trannies and children and had ties to ISIS.

And some people saw him as a gay secret Kenyan Muslim that fucked trannies and children and had ties to ISIS.
Lol, no need to get defensive. People who approve of Trump think some ridiculously stupid things about him. Same with many who oppose him. Obama too. It's funny.

And far as Obama being gay, wasn't that a lefty thing? Note the halo, which was a quintessential part of Obama iconography in the mainstream liberal media.

Screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-6.09.48-AM.png

Trump is making India Great Again. MIGA

"My family and village people call me mad. Once they suggested I should visit a psychologist."

He kind of reminds me of the posters who call Trump "daddy" on here.

Guy sounds like an average Trump supporter to me.

Lol, no need to get defensive. People who approve of Trump think some ridiculously stupid things about him. Same with many who oppose him. Obama too. It's funny.

And far as Obama being gay, wasn't that a lefty thing? Note the halo, which was a quintessential part of Obama iconography in the mainstream liberal media.

Screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-6.09.48-AM.png

I thought there was a biography of his out, which wrote that Obama considered pursuing a gay relationship with an openly gay professor, but decided against it, apparently because it would be less challenging than maintaining a relationship with a woman.

Based on that information, it would be fair to say that Obama probably leans more heavily towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side. It's not really unknown for homosexuals/bisexuals, especially in Obama's time, to maintain relationships with a traditional family structure in order to enhance their career opportunities.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4193442/o...openly-gay-college-professor-lawrence-goldyn/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back