Trump's Prime Time Address tonight to announce Afghanistan Troop Surge...

The Afghanistan Training Center: the most realistic training the US Military can offer. We are gonna sharpen our edge

The Afghanistan Training Center: the most realistic training the US Military can offer. We are gonna sharpen our edge

If only the Afghanis followed protocol and used sim rounds like they're supposed to.

It's crazy just how much of the previous administration's "failed" policies Trump is finding himself continuing to implement. I don't blame Trump, I've long said that at the global level there really aren't that many different strategies available.

But I do wonder how people who insisted that this administration would be radically different from Hillary's foreign policy will perceive this latest betrayal and how they will reconcile it in their minds with their expectations.

If only the Afghanis followed protocol and used sim rounds like they're supposed to.

You mistake my post as having an issue with going and killing the shit out of them

I guess so.

With no measurable end goal, why do you feel as if this is a good idea?

The goal is to kill terrorists, that's good enough.

You think we were going to pull out? That always works well
I guess we pulled out of Germany and Japan...

I must say, Trump convinced me. I'm very anti Afghan war, I think it's so sad that so many great American/Canadian/ect soldiers had to die or get severely injured fighting to help a shit hole like Afghanistan that doesn't even appreciate it. But when they pulled straight out of Iraq it did leave a vacuum and things are worse off now, so if Trump wants to get in a few more pumps before the military pulls it's cock out and sprays on Afghanistan's tits, that's fine with me.

God damn did Trump sound presidential last night.

That Pershing didn't dip bullets in pig blood. Trump was corrected on that bullshit story but repeats it anyways.
He fucking loves telling lies.
It's pathological, it's the only plausible explanation.

It's crazy just how much of the previous administration's "failed" policies Trump is finding himself continuing to implement. I don't blame Trump, I've long said that at the global level there really aren't that many different strategies available.

But I do wonder how people who insisted that this administration would be radically different from Hillary's foreign policy will perceive this latest betrayal and how they will reconcile it in their minds with their expectations.

They're saying it's because St. Bannon lost his battle for Trump's soul, and the Bad People influenced him. Trump, of course, is completely innocent.

They're saying it's because St. Bannon lost his battle for Trump's soul, and the Bad People influenced him. Trump, of course, is completely innocent.

Yeah, I see that narrative starting already. I just wonder if that changes their impression of his ability to rebuff the globalist scum. He can't be a bulwark against the Bad People if he's this easily coerced...or can he?

It is sad, and our choices were a known neocon and an outsider with no record.

Seems like Trump has been infiltrated by Neocons, Bannon certainly doesnt back this stuff.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...se-unhappy-with-flip-flop-afghanistan-speech/

To say that trump was stringing us along the whole time is a revisionism. Bannon was chief strategist, and he got the boot. Must have bumped heads with neocons in the admin

Stringing along is not a bad way to put it. More accurate would be, whatever notion will get him there and keep him there. I don't think he is truly dedicated to any idea.

Very weak attempt.Not a single word you typed applies to me in any way. You digress, indeed.
Get some new material

I never said it applied to you just that your definition of cry babies was overtly narrow and partisan. LOL at the "dur crying is for women" guy demanding new material.

hotdoginface.gif.

So we basically get to watch a guy speak on something he knows absolutely nothing about
who was the last president that actually had experience and knowledge on Foreign Policy?

H.W. Bush, and beyond that it's awfully suspect going back to Eisenhower.......

I must say, Trump convinced me. I'm very anti Afghan war, I think it's so sad that so many great American/Canadian/ect soldiers had to die or get severely injured fighting to help a shit hole like Afghanistan that doesn't even appreciate it. But when they pulled straight out of Iraq it did leave a vacuum and things are worse off now, so if Trump wants to get in a few more pumps before the military pulls it's cock out and sprays on Afghanistan's tits, that's fine with me.

God damn did Trump sound presidential last night.

your post make it sound more as if those pumping sprays landed on your face...

Just sayin'... I am interpreting what I am reading here...

Missed the speech. Was a clear, definitive objective mentioned?

I'm going to assume it was all about "killing bad guys" to save America.

wow did u call it.

He categorically said we are not going to discuss the plan, timeline, or objective. But we are not leaving and we are going to win, bigly.

your post make it sound more as if those pumping sprays landed on your face...

Just sayin'... I am interpreting what I am reading here...

Well it's great to know you can interpret words.

Next week's assignment: learn to form an argument/rebuttal! <Lmaoo>

Step 1. Bomb Muslim country to create new refugees.
Step 2. Tell your base only you can save them from refugees.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit.

Trump playing that 4d chess play boi

So my understanding of last night is we are adapting a plan the breaking point strategy of Vietnam. Our military objective will be to solely kill the enemy, including the Taliban which he later said will most likely be involved in the future Afghan government. After we kill a certain amount the problem will somehow solve itself as we won't be involved with nation building. There's no reasonable argument that this can work.

My gut tells me the admin looking at a decent interval withdrawal. They will give everything they got for two years with forces on the ground and air power and walk away hoping it stays stable enough to avoid the blame when it eventually returns to chaos.

Also, the "my original instinct was to pull out" line is something every guy says.

Last edited:
who was the last president that actually had experience and knowledge on Foreign Policy?

H.W. Bush, and beyond that it's awfully suspect going back to Eisenhower.......

Well at least it sounded like the other presidents at least attempted to obtain some knowledge on the issue. Trump looked like he was reading a book out there, a book about a subject he never heard about.

Back