Economy Trumps military parade to cost 92 million

Sure. That's why you keep editing down the posts you respond to...because all context is needed in a discussion. ;)

Please keep this entertainment train running.

My edits are to keep the quote window small and I can stay on context without it...you cant, even with full quotes.

Keep avoiding the points and dodging! <Moves><45><Lmaoo>

My edits are to keep the quote window small and I can stay on context without it...you cant, even with full quotes.

Keep avoiding the points and dodging! <Moves><45><Lmaoo>

You cut down the posts because you can stay on context without the full quote but you're too stupid to follow the larger conversations unless all of the context is typed out for you?

Like I said - you can keep playing dumb but, as far as I'm concerned, I've pretty much unravelled this shitshow gimmick you're running. Blatant contradictions within a few posts of each other just means that you're not even good at staying internally consistent. We've had better trolls, far better.

It's unfortunate but your entertainment value is pretty much zero to me at this point. I wish you the best of luck until you eventually end up banned.

You cut down the posts because you can stay on context without the full quote but you're too stupid to follow the larger conversations unless all of the context is typed out for you?.

I dont need a full quote to type in context, the quote is to let the person know I am replying to them.

So lets do some unraveling of the shit show shall we?

1. person A says bases are needed for reason x while reason x provided stability in the world.
2. person B replies with a link proving both reasons wrong.
3. person C jumps in with something unrelated
4. person B points out its unrelated.
5. person C comes back says context is not important and person B is a big fat poopy head thinking it is.
6. person B wonders how you became a mod and how this is not considered trying to derail a post...
7. person C says poopy head stinky face haha I win.
8. person B makes this list while pointing out you yet again avoided the points in 3 straight posts...

...look, full context, while only a partial quote given! I have magical powers yo by actually addressing your ENTIRE post while only quoting some of it and making you look the fool at the same time...2 things at once! magical...if only others could refute AND insult in the same post!

that's the sad part, most people don't have any idea that people in the military actually hate these things. I remember change of command ceremonies, soldier day, and whatever town our "unit sponsor" having their founders day parade where we had to attend. It completely sucked and the most injuries I ever saw in one place was when you have a bunch of assholes marching in close formation and standing at attention for a long period with fixed bayonets.

No shit and spot on!!!!!

13 weeks of straight humping, little to no sleep, platoon attacks all day, patrols all night.

You know when I was the most sore. Smashing my fucking legs up and down into the concrete for this "attention" / "stand at ease".

Fucking awful.

Back