Economy Trumps military parade to cost 92 million

How are third world countries able to afford that when they have military parades like every year?

Can someone explain why does it cost that much? I can only think of fuel and that's it.
Third world countries don't have to worry about providing for the poor in their country. They spend all of their money on military and the elite that help them stay in power. They're not spending money on roads, schools, amd energy.

It costs like a million each time Trump goes to his golf course on the weekend.
Air Force One, Secret Service, securing locations..plenty of shit. I'm sure man power hours eats up a big portion of the budget.

The rest of the world doesn't expect you to interfere with other countries. In fact, the most damaging acts your country has historically done to it's reputation almost always involves "international interference" (putting it mildly, almost to the point of it being a euphemism), like the Iraq and Vietnam wars.

Yet isnt it amazing how many of those countries want us to have military bases there to protect them from someone else...

Basically what we have is a 3rd generation that has forgotten what the world was like before WWII. America SHOULD remove all of those bases and let Russia or China come and bitch slap you guys around and remind you that the world is a dangerous place. I sure as fuck know that I am sick of having to pay more in taxes to keep you ungrateful shitheels safe so you can go around talking shit about us for doing it. Maybe let Germany stomp your balls again also.

Didn't you not two days ago repeatedly state that it was illegal to record a conversation without the other parties consent? Despite repeatedly posting links to sites that directly contradicted your assertion in comically explicit terms?

Oh look its the guy that cant read...and comically contradicts himself while saying I contradict myself. So how am I repeating myself by "posting links to sites" that are different...you are one of the dumbest people on these boards and that is saying a LOT.

(CNN)President Donald Trump said Friday that he canceled a US military parade planned for Veterans Day weekend, blaming Washington city officials for inflating costs amid reports that indicated the event's price tag had soared over initial estimates.

"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it."

Yah. My waste of money was too wasteful.

It's a great list of nations...

Something amusing there is that the type of countries that Trump claims we should have more immigration from are the same places that saw massive drops in approval of our leadership. It suggests that there's a disconnect between what some Americans think Western nations and culture support and what those nations and cultures actually support.

Yet isnt it amazing how many of those countries want us to have military bases there to protect them from someone else...

Basically what we have is a 3rd generation that has forgotten what the world was like before WWII. America SHOULD remove all of those bases and let Russia or China come and bitch slap you guys around and remind you that the world is a dangerous place. I sure as fuck know that I am sick of having to pay more in taxes to keep you ungrateful shitheels safe so you can go around talking shit about us for doing it. Maybe let Germany stomp your balls again also.

Don't use quotes with false names to them. I didn't write a single word of the quoted paragraph you put my name to, nor have I made any post on that subject in the thread.

I really need for alot yall to stop taking what Q posts on Great Awakening as gospel.

I'm probably fine with not knowing who dat and what is.
Man I wish I never even knew it existed. I thought AboveTopSecret was bad, nah these mother fuckers wake up wanting chaos to unfold.

(CNN)President Donald Trump said Friday that he canceled a US military parade planned for Veterans Day weekend, blaming Washington city officials for inflating costs amid reports that indicated the event's price tag had soared over initial estimates.

"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it."

Yah. My waste of money was too wasteful.
“I didn’t get what I didn’t want
Now I’m mad”

Underinflated

Yes the world and America were better off pre WWII lol

Yes the world and America were better off pre WWII lol

Umm, no it wasnt which is why WWII happened...Europe and its idiocy caused it with its decisions of how to punish Germany after WWI. Hell, the CURRENT situation in the world is a DIRECT result of those same decisions.

There never would have been an Iraq, to have an Iraq war if Britain didnt get this bright idea to force its creation.

Umm, no it wasnt which is why WWII happened...Europe and its idiocy caused it with its decisions of how to punish Germany after WWI. Hell, the CURRENT situation in the world is a DIRECT result of those same decisions.

There never would have been an Iraq, to have an Iraq war if Britain didnt get this bright idea to force its creation.

So it's a good thing we've been running the show ever since. Good to know

Read the last two sentences of the first post of mine you quoted...

I read the entire post. Your ending is vindictive and would not be beneficial to the US. We don't put bases around the world out of the kindness of our hearts, it is to benefit American Interests.

I read the entire post. Your ending is vindictive and would not be beneficial to the US. We don't put bases around the world out of the kindness of our hearts, it is to benefit American Interests.

Define beneficial and how does it remotely benefit the American PEOPLE in any way shape or form. It does not. It was done to stop a thing that has been stopped...the spread of Communist Russia. America gains nothing from having bases in the vast majority of places they are currently in. We should remain in South Korea, Japan and perhaps Poland and thats about it...hell, the vast majority of people dont even understand why we are still in Japan, yet another reason why we should get out of most places.

As for your vindictive comment...that would be those hating on America while under its warm blanket.

Back