Trump's Lies

Throttlehead

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Trump told a lie or falsehood every single day in his first 40 days.

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.)JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.)JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) On and on .... read the rest in link.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?_r=0

What a scum bag. That's not even the worst part about him. He said something about keeping out illegals and refugees. Plus all that whiteness associated with him. Just terrible!

What a scum bag. That's not even the worst part about him. He said something about keeping out illegals and refugees. Plus all that whiteness associated with him. Just terrible!
Race post again....miss the point much?

There is something funny about @RIPWarrior as a brown belt. Wishes his belt could have stayed white forever. I mean he doesn't hate brown belts.... he swears! Just thinks white belts are superior.

I thank God for trump every day of my life. Lord knows what you guys who lust after something to piss you off would be up to right now if you didn't have your fantasy devil to protest.

He's not white he's orange.

There is something funny about @RIPWarrior as a brown belt. Wishes his belt could have stayed white forever. I mean he doesn't hate brown belts.... he swears! Just thinks white belts are superior.

What are you babbling about belts for?
As to the thread topic, Trump exaggerates and lies, but none of his lies have been inherently insidious or consequential. Except to triggered libs.

I love his latest lie about how he never heard about Russian hacking until just recently when he was clearly briefed on it before he was even President. My favorite is this little gem from President Trump...

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Yes, that is President Trump basically telling Russia that he hoped they were successful in their attack on the democratic process in the United States back in July of 2016. Back when he knew they were responsible for the attacks, but didn't want to address it because he knew it would be good for him personally even if it was bad for the nation.

Hey Republicans, when you encourage a hostile foreign nation to be successful in attacking your country's people and political process, doesn't that make you a fucking traitor? And if you support a man like that, doesn't that make you a traitor too?

What are you babbling about belts for?

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

giphy.gif

I love his latest lie about how he never heard about Russian hacking until just recently when he was clearly briefed on it before he was even President. My favorite is this little gem from President Trump...

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Yes, that is President Trump basically telling Russia that he hoped they were successful in their attack on the democratic process in the United States back in July of 2016. Back when he knew they were responsible for the attacks, but didn't want to address it because he knew it would be good for him personally even if it was bad for the nation.

Hey Republicans, when you encourage a hostile foreign nation to be successful in attacking your country's people and political process, doesn't that make you a fucking traitor? And if you support a man like that, doesn't that make you a traitor too?
Of course it does. But they are not actually against low level treason if it supports their team. They aren't against lying, treachery, money laundering, frivolous lawsuits, etc. Those are considered virtues today.

Soon it's going to be black :eek:

Seriously though, bitter white progressive or bitter minority?

Back