Trump's Latest Bulls**t Tweet

This is why nobody cares about liberal tears. "Why don't people care that he lies!!! Amazon doesnt own it! Bezos does!" My god the outrage!!!! You people miss the fucking point by a mile.

What is the point? im genuinely curious

I don't have much to add regarding Trump's incoherent Twitter ramblings, so I'll just leave here a daily reminder that the Washington Post is one of the most respected newspapers both domestically and in the entire fucking world. It's as close to "top of the food chain journalism" as they come. It has been an overwhelmingly positive force in the history of US politics, mostly insulated from the silly antics associated with cable news organizations and their batte royale over views.

And the fact that a bunch of retards have labeled it untrustworthy because the cold facts it reports collide with their deeply alienated world view is both pathetic and frightening.

I don't have much to add regarding Trump's incoherent Twitter ramblings, so I'll just leave here a daily reminder that the Washington Post is one of the most respected newspapers both domestically and in the entire fucking world. It's as close to "top of the food chain journalism" as they come. It has been an overwhelmingly positive force in the history of US politics, mostly insulated from the silly antics associated with cable news organizations and their batte royale over views.

And the fact that a bunch of retards have labeled it untrustworthy because the cold facts it reports collide with their deeply alienated world view is both pathetic and frightening.
Too obvious troll job. 1/10

Back