Trump's Latest Bulls**t Tweet

woodguyatl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!"

Let's break this down:

1: The Washington Post is owned by Bezos, not Amazon
2: His grammar is shit
3: There is no internet tax
4: If he means Sales Tax, then he his wrong. Amazon collects sales tax in all states that have sales tax.

Gets three factual and one grammatical thing wrong in a single tweet and accuses Washington Post of being Fake News.

Edit:

Not smart enough to add tweet. Here is a link to the Fox story:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/06...witter-says-it-doesnt-pay-internet-taxes.html

Mod Edit: here is the tweet to be discussed:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why nobody cares about liberal tears. "Why don't people care that he lies!!! Amazon doesnt own it! Bezos does!" My god the outrage!!!! You people miss the fucking point by a mile.

I legitimately have no idea what he's talking about

That's a really weird tweet, but at least I haven't been exaggerating when describing his Twitter writing in the past.

Is that the best you can find to cry & bitch about?

Doing the same about his post is better?

This is why nobody cares about liberal tears. "Why don't people care that he lies!!! Amazon doesnt own it! Bezos does!" My god the outrage!!!! You people miss the fucking point by a mile.

He claimed that Amazon breaks the law by not paying taxes. How do think Trump would act if Bezos accused Trump's companies of breaking the law? Do you think he would sit quietly and ignore it like he always does with such things? Or maybe it is ok for Trump to falsely accuse others of breaking the law but not cool for others to accuse him.

For only a couple dozen posts this thread delivers on the laughs. Fuck yeah.

why is he complaining about people not paying taxes when he himself doesn't pay taxes

Last edited:
I sure hope amazon pays their internet taxes lol. Trump is ironic talking about taxes.

At least he isn't an uptight politically correct douche like most politicians who would run their tweets through a PR firm to correct grammar and make the message appeal to all genders and ethnicities.

At least we know it's actually him and that he isn't afraid to share his opinion directly to his constituents.

I respect him for that. Most politicians go to great lengths to conceal their true opinion from voters.

Can you imagine what his Twitter would look like if he drank alcohol?

Stay on topic, everyone.

"The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!"

Let's break this down:

1: The Washington Post is owned by Bezos, not Amazon
2: His grammar is shit
3: There is no internet tax
4: If he means Sales Tax, then he his wrong. Amazon collects sales tax in all states that have sales tax.

Gets three factual and one grammatical thing wrong in a single tweet and accuses Washington Post of being Fake News.

Edit:

Not smart enough to add tweet. Here is a link to the Fox story:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/06...witter-says-it-doesnt-pay-internet-taxes.html

Mod Edit: here is the tweet to be discussed:

This tweet was very much worth starting an entire topic dedicated to it. Thank you.

This clearly means Trump is going to institute an internet tax that is a continuation of the attack on net neutrality! Good luck trying to move around the internet.

That tweet is indistinguishable from a transient stroke.

Back