Trumps going after the weed! He wants the feds to enforce weed laws over states.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought Republicans wanted smaller government?

I thought Republicans wanted smaller government?
alaska
colorado
maine
mass
nevada
oregon
washington
california

i believe are the states that allow recreational ganja

besides alaska they all voted blue, and alaska is only 3 electoral votes anyway

So idgaf really

Move over, gun junkies. I'm going to show you how a real american clings to something they really, really, don't want the government to take.

Come on TS. Shit OP with precious little and no link or source on a topic already in full swing all day.

I thought Trump was all about giving power to the states. That's almost literally all he talks about.

Come on TS. Shit OP with precious little and no link or source on a topic already in full swing all day.
He does this every thread, he reads an interesting thread, and then just reposts the same thread only puts TRUMP!!!, in the title.

you could see he was reading the other thread for a while before posting this one.

Too much work seen it in the news and just posted.

And I saw your shit OP and just commented. Not much work at all. <cheer>

He does this every thread, he reads an interesting thread, and then just reposts the same thread only puts TRUMP!!!, in the title.

you could see he was reading the other thread for a while before posting this one.

For realz? :(

Fuck off give me one example of me doing that you fucking loser.

You mean Trump lied? Who would of thought?

Back