Trump's Full Transcript on Israel (For anyone wanting to know)

Just to hear you squeal

Why not do it? Use this as a chip now showing you’re serious about moving forward with or without the Palestinians. Maybe then they’ll bargain in earnest, but probably not give their past

Why not announce along with a comprehensive diplomatic strategy to move things forward?

I think the reality is that by taking this position he has deligitimized the US as a peace process facilitator and therefore absolved us of responsibility for helping to move things forward and shifted responsibility to the Europeans.

They already see is that way this makes no difference there. Are you seriously afraid of their threats about committing terrorism?

no, but if we do something that stirs up some shit, im going to have to insist that the USA benefit from it. america first.

They are already doing that. They will keep doing that. It will never stop. Nothing will ever pacify it ever.

stop being dramatic

The only thing that will ever satisfy the Palestinians is the complete and total destruction of Israel and every single jew on the planet being dead.

youre ignorant. people like robert ames (our spy) have worked with moderate PLO members many times, trying to work out a deal. there are moderate factions within palestine, but certain jewish factions work against them, and even kill them. on the flip side, there are jews who want peace, and there are those who want to kill palestinians and keep them subjugated. the PLO/Hamas's more violent factions work against this.

So you can throw out the same old tired bullshit response of going back to the insert year borders but they’ve already had a war over each of those borders so we already know how this is going to end it really doesn’t matter what you do. So just say you hate Jews and get it over with. That is at least An honest start of the conversation.

i hate jews? youre an idiot.

whats in this move for the USA? why take this stand? what this is about, is evangelical support for trump. he doesnt give a shit about jerusalem.

First you said Gaza
Look up the Abbas offer

I said, "Then give them the land, like Gaza." This means the West Bank, not Gaza. Something is being compared to Gaza; it can't be Gaza because they already gave back Gaza.

Why not announce along with a comprehensive diplomatic strategy to move things forward?

I think the reality is that by taking this position he has deligitimized the US as a peace process facilitator and therefore absolved us of responsibility for helping to move things forward and shifted responsibility to the Europeans.
I think this opinion is stupid. What would you change form the offer in 2008

I said, "Then give them the land, like Gaza." This means the West Bank, not Gaza. Something is being compared to Gaza; it can't be Gaza because they already gave back Gaza.
What would you change for the 2008 offer? And what should he response be when they do this and still get attacked, because they will?

What would you change for the 2008 offer? And what should he response be when they do this and still get attacked, because they will?

The problem appears to be leaving a number of settlements with, 100,000? Israelis, in the West Bank under Israeli, and the required transportation and resources for them. This cuts-up what would remain of the West Bank. The Palestinians have pretty much given up on the right to return for millions of Palestinians to Israel. The nation of Israel never made a formal, approved, binding offer to the Palestinians and quickly removed the offer in negotiations from the table.

I think this opinion is stupid. What would you change form the offer in 2008

The Olmert offer was pretty decent. Abbas should have signed it. The Palestinians miscalculated on getting a friendlier President than Bush in office. It also didn't help that Barak and Livni were working against it.

My opinion on Trumps move remains the same with one addition. The evangelical crowd strongly supports Jerusalem as the capital of Israel so this plays to his base a bit.

Trump is a great POTUS. And we have have to pray for him.

They already see is that way this makes no difference there. Are you seriously afraid of their threats about committing terrorism? They are already doing that. They will keep doing that. It will never stop. Nothing will ever pacify it ever. The only thing that will ever satisfy the Palestinians is the complete and total destruction of Israel and every single jew on the planet being dead. So you can throw out the same old tired bullshit response of going back to the insert year borders but they’ve already had a war over each of those borders so we already know how this is going to end it really doesn’t matter what you do. So just say you hate Jews and get it over with. That is at least An honest start of the conversation.

I hate the Israeli government who openly buys our politicians, and turncoat traitors that support them.

Anthentic Trump speeches are so much better. Much more tremendous and bigly winning with Israel.

The USA has lost all credibility as brokers of peace in the region.

The whole world is shocked at America's bias towards the illegal state of Israel. Jews have congress by the balls. Isreal has no right.

"Sweden's UN Ambassador Olof Skoog said the U.S. action "contradicts international law and Security Council resolutions." Britain's Ambassador Matthew Rycroft called the U.S. decision "unhelpful to peace," the French envoy expressed regret and Italy's Sebastiano Cardi warned of "the risk of unrest and tensions in the region."

Protesters lash out against Trump across Muslim world
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel-jerusalem-protests-1.4439079
Shared via the CBC News Android App

Last edited:
Back