Trumps favorbility rating dropped 5 points.

I thought Cory Booker or whatever his name was. He has been doing some grand standing.
I don't know enough about Booker but he's from Jersey. I just don't see it happening. What other big guy (literally) is from Jersey that no one likes? Chris fuckin Christie.

I could get behind him, too. But I'm not sure he could win.
Hes a more suave, and smarter john edwards

He can do it, he kills Real Time every time hes on. Dont agree with all his policies, but i like him.

Yeah it would be difficult. Nothing is impossible though, because trumps in office.

Is Newsom gonna run for governor of Cali?

Yes, definitely. And he could win. And that's among the best experience any presidential candidate can have. Though I still fear that his appeal isn't broad enough.

Hes a more suave, and smarter john edwards

He can do it, he kills Real Time every time hes on. Dont agree with all his policies, but i like him.

Agree on all of that. The far left kind of hates him, and that smooth intellectual stuff doesn't play well in border states.

I"M SHOCKED

-mess with the EPA
-want deregulating
-have a horrible healthcare plan
-and pandering to the rich
-not to mention nobody really has a clue what the next 4 years will be like

Holy fuck all, you managed to criticize trump without the word russia, or race.

6acda833351b86452ded8e68b0f3514c.jpg

This should have its own comic world built around it.

"Daddy, what does mitigate opportunity loss mean?"

"It means your too dumb to know you are about to get screwed."

Well, the economy is doing well, and that's normally the number one factor in public opinion. So it is a little surprising that he's so unpopular. Also, newly elected presidents normally are very popular. If there's a recession (probably 50/50 for that happening in the next four years), he could fall to Bush levels. Or maybe people are so hardened these days that the range is smaller (which could explain the lack of popularity now). It'll be interesting to watch.

Can you elaborate on that? I've been too lazy lately to do any thorough reading on the subject so I just stick to TL/DR reporting, but everything points to some pretty smooth sailing for the next few years, even taking into account Trump gutting the federal budget. He got handed an economy with strong fundamentals with some pretty generous room for fuck ups. Granted, it's still not idiot-proof (no economy ever is), but Trump has A LOT of leeway.

Needless to say, I'm talking about anything that could be looming in the horizon. Things could always take a turn for the worse by a simple act of God, but I can't point at anything right now and say it's worrysome enough to even think about a recession. Not on the surface level at least, which is what I'm informed enough to debate right now.

faking fkn news as usual .. those ratings probably come with a high left sample .. you can bet his overall approval ratings are just fine

faking fkn news as usual .. those ratings probably come with a high left sample .. you can bet his overall approval ratings are just fine
I liked a post not far above yours for sarcastically saying what you just said seriously.

Back