Trumps favorbility rating dropped 5 points.

I did, I used the SSA median wage growth chart.....3.74% in 2015.
lost it at 'making fools of yourselves"

your smugness knows NO bounds

Look at the link. Up 5.2% in 2015. Highest ever recorded. You look like a fool arguing confidently and wrongly about easily checkable factual matters. And of course anyone is going to seem smug arguing with someone too stupid to read a chart.

Look at the link. Up 5% in 2015. Highest ever recorded. You look like a fool arguing confidently and wrongly about easily checkable factual matters. And of course anyone is going to seem smug arguing with someone too stupid to read a chart.
I pulled the info DIRECTLY FROM THE SSA

Please, condescend some more.
'too stupid to read a chart'

do you even read what you type?

'seem' smug hahahahahahahahahahahahah + hahahahahahaahahahahahaahah = hahahahaahahahahahaha

I posted the link. You can even read the text if you're not smart enough to read a chart.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p60-256.pdf

Summary of findings: • Real median household income increased 5.2 percent between 2014 and 2015.

WTF?

Here's a media story on it:

https://qz.com/780475/us-census-bur...se-in-history-in-2015-rising-5-2-almost-3000/

and another:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...st-year-since-the-end-of-the-great-recession/

and another:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/...sus-household-income-poverty-wealth-2015.html

WASHINGTON — Americans last year reaped the largest economic gains in nearly a generation as poverty fell, health insurance coverage spread and incomes rose sharply for households on every rung of the economic ladder, ending years of stagnation.

The median household’s income in 2015 was $56,500, up 5.2 percent from the previous year — the largest single-year increase since record-keeping began in 1967, the Census Bureau said on Tuesday. The share of Americans living in poverty also posted the sharpest decline in decades.

'seem' smug hahahahahahahahahahahahah + hahahahahahaahahahahahaahah = hahahahaahahahahahaha

Again, any time someone is talking to someone way below them who is totally cocksure about a wrong belief, they're going to seem smug. The key is to get things right, not to try to avoid hurting the feelings of one's inferiors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/...sus-household-income-poverty-wealth-2015.html

The median household’s income in 2015 was $56,500, up 5.2 percent from the previous year — the largest single-year increase since record-keeping began in 1967, the Census Bureau said on Tuesday.

This is the part where you concede your minor mistake and everyone agrees to move on.

Or

You needlessly belabor the point and get fucking destroyed.

who uses the word 'inferior' and at the same time denies being smug

how is that even possible?

:) That's what you want to hang your hat on? You want to acknowledge that income growth was an all-time high, then?
if you ignore 2006, and 96-01 than sure

I said wages, you brought up median HH income, two different things

I never said HH income didn't rise

also, JVS, I originally only posted that question to legit ask? I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was looking at Wage Growth, not HH Income, and saw numerous years w/ higher ratios so I wasn't sure what the hell you were talking about

that's all

if you ignore 2006, and 96-01 than sure

I said wages, you brought up median HH income, two different things

I never said HH income didn't rise

You don't have to ignore any period. Are you willing to accept the facts now? Simple question.

also, JVS, I originally only posted that question to legit ask? I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was looking at Wage Growth, not HH Income, and saw numerous years w/ higher ratios so I wasn't sure what the hell you were talking about

that's all

You originally posted that the real numbers were "fantastical," no? That is, you not only asserted that they were false; you suggested that they were imaginary and way off. But now I can assume that you get it, right?

I accept that you typed 'wage growth' when you apparently meant median HH income

You're following the discussion, no? @Seano was incorrectly claiming that job growth has been in low-wage and part-time positions. How do you fit the income figures with that claim?

You're following the discussion, no? @Seano was incorrectly claiming that job growth has been in low-wage and part-time positions. How do you fit the income figures with that claim?
I didn't make that claim, so I have no idea

doesn't make sense though, as the Average Wage grew along w/ the Median Wage, and the ratio of the two is depleting over time. IOW, wages grow yes, but it is bolstered by the growth in higher wages/executive type jobs skewing the average much more than the median

I didn't make that claim, so I have no idea

doesn't make sense though, as the Average Wage grew along w/ the Median Wage, and the ratio of the two is depleting over time. IOW, wages grow yes, but it is bolstered by the growth in higher wages/executive type jobs skew the average much more than the median

But we're looking at the median! WTF? And you know very well that Seano was talking out of his ass and is completely wrong. You just don't want to say it because you see him as being in your tribe.

But we're looking at the median! WTF? And you know very well that Seano was talking out of his ass and is completely wrong. You just don't want to say it because you see him as being in your tribe.
I haven't even fully read through the thread, and I wasn't disagreeing w/ your point on the economy overall (I agree, Obama was pretty solid there)

I just didn't understand the specific wage growth comment, but now I understand what you meant

nobody is in my tribe man, I'm too liberal on social issues for most of the conservatives here

Thanks for correcting my spelling, it shows you care.
I do care about educating people, even lower IQ life forms like yourself. Most polls including Presidential approval ratings, not so much.

I just wanted you to know this so you don't make the same mistake when making threads.

Back