Trumps favorbility rating dropped 5 points.

Don't forget "Obama tapped my phones but I didn't really mean a real wire tap but maybe my microwave"

And the job data from Obama term was fake, but now its 100% real.

I think its the novelty of a twitter president wearing off. Twitter needs to go. I think its beginning to backfire on him.

And the job data from Obama term was fake, but now its 100% real.
The job data from the Obama admin was juiced, no doubt. People aren't as stupid as some of you guys assume. Hearing a report on CNN about how great the economy is can only lift a guys spirits for about half of his ride to his part time job at Walmart selling shit that other countries make.

The job data from the Obama admin was juiced, no doubt. People aren't as stupid as some of you guys assume.

These two statements are kind of contradictory. The job data has been calculated the same way for decades. Didn't change under Obama and hasn't changed under Trump. Your argument basically boils down to "I don't believe good numbers when someone not in my tribe is in the WH." That's kind of textbook stupid.

These two statements are kind of contradictory. The job data has been calculated the same way for decades. Didn't change under Obama and hasn't changed under Trump. Your argument basically boils down to "I don't believe good numbers when someone not in my tribe is in the WH." That's kind of textbook stupid.
Again, lowest workplace participation in 40 years makes those job numbers seem better than they are. Also, are you telling me the quality of the jobs is irrelevant? Because its not irrelevant to the people who do those shitty jobs.

The job data from the Obama admin was juiced, no doubt. People aren't as stupid as some of you guys assume. Hearing a report on CNN about how great the economy is can only lift a guys spirits for about half of his ride to his part time job at Walmart selling shit that other countries make.

Juiced? got any evidence of that? pretty serious accusation against the the US Census Bureau.

Considering how important the data the US Census Bureau produces, i would assume accusations of tampering would be quite the headlines.

Juiced? got any evidence of that? pretty serious accusation against the the US Census Bureau.
OK, 9th circuit.

Considering how important the data the US Census Bureau produces, i would assume accusations of tampering would be quite the headlines.

uGMnHD.gif

Continue to be ignorant and wonder how we elected a guy like Trump.

The irony is so rich.
You think so, I'm aware of that. Most people who are left leaning do not relate to the people who voted for Trump at all. You just don't get it. I'm not insulting or acting high and mighty either. I just honestly believe you do not understand this country as well as you think you do.

Again, lowest workplace participation in 40 years makes those job numbers seem better than they are. Also, are you telling me the quality of the jobs is irrelevant? Because its not irrelevant to the people who do those shitty jobs.

The quality of jobs has also been rising, and wages are high. What you're doing is just assuming things and not even attempting to look anything up. It's not a good way to find the truth.

Seems to me that an aging population and higher college attendance are the primary drivers for the long-term downtrend in LFP. Your theory is what? Obama started it a decade before he took office? If you focus on men, the downturn is much longer (women started entering the workforce, which counteracted the decline in male LFP, but that counter trend matured around 2000).

He thinks they're tampered with because he's so tribalistic he literally cannot even imagine anyone else caring about truth. Liberals are all evil monsters so of course they're going shadily distort the numbers. No evidence is needed.

You think so, I'm aware of that. Most people who are left leaning do not relate to the people who voted for Trump at all. You just don't get it. I'm not insulting or acting high and mighty either. I just honestly believe you do not understand this country as well as you think you do.

Given that most Americans have a negative opinion of Trump, you might want to examine the depth of your own understanding.

The quality of jobs has also been rising, and wages are high. What you're doing is just assuming things and not even attempting to look anything up. It's not a good way to find the truth.

Seems to me that an aging population and higher college attendance are the primary drivers for the long-term downtrend in LFP. Your theory is what? Obama started it a decade before he took office? If you focus on men, the downturn is much longer (women started entering the workforce, which counteracted the decline in male LFP, but that counter trend matured around 2000).

He thinks they're tampered with because he's so tribalistic he literally cannot even imagine anyone else caring about truth. Liberals are all evil monsters so of course they're going shadily distort the numbers. No evidence is needed.

Given that most Americans have a negative opinion of Trump, you might want to examine the depth of your own understanding.
No, I researched last time we had this exact conversation. The job numbers are dominated by people who work part time and in low wage positions. Lowest worker participation, shitty part time jobs = great economy? {<huh}

Well, I guess. By the numbers anyway. Thanks, numbers.

You are accusing the US Census of cooking the numbers, when called on that you now claim that im being "ignorant" and thats why Trump won.

Im pretty well aware that the general population is filled with stupid people incapable of using critical thinking and thus non-chalantly accuse solid institutions of cooking numbers without backing shit up. Thats why they picked someone like Trump who does the same.

The US Census Bureau hasnt changed its unemployment methodology since 1994 and its data is so important (for the Federal Reserve, for allocating the number of representatives and electoral votes) that accusations of cooking up numbers are more serious than you may think, just like Trump non-chalantly accuses Obama of wiretapping without knowing that such claim is smearing a shitload of institutions that comprise the US government.

Huh. No I responding to this asinine thread created by some envious doofus.

It's spelled "favorability" btw.
Thanks for correcting my spelling, it shows you care.

No, I researched last time we had this exact conversation. The job numbers are dominated by people who work part time and in low wage positions. Lowest worker participation, shitty part time jobs = great economy? {<huh}

Well, I guess. By the numbers anyway. Thanks, numbers.

I don't think you did any research at all. Part-time jobs have been flat for years, while full-time job growth has been very strong (conversely, you can look at U6 unemployment, which includes involuntary part-time workers in the "unemployment" figure and has come down a lot). Median wages rose faster than ever last year, and are near all-time highs when adjusted for inflation. The sole basis of your position seems to be that you simply refuse to believe anything good could have happened when someone out of your tribe was president.

didn't median wage grow 5% in 1997? and 4.9% in 1999?

so where do people get these fantastical 'highest numbers ever' for Obama at?

Back