Trumps Corrupt Cabinet at it again, this time its Betsy Devos and for profit colleges

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...radical-anti-student-agenda-column/997268002/
Drain the Swamp has become a punch line. Trump might have the most corrupt cabinet ever and putting up totals that will never be touched. They are going to be like Cal Ripken's consecutive game streak. An unbreakable record.
So Betsy wants tax payers to pay for profit colleges that fuck students over with meaningless degrees. Betsy is making sure her friends are flush. The same colleges that offer bullshit degrees and prey on the poor, and our veterans.
The main goal of the Trump administration seems to distribute tax dollars to political donors.
Why is there so much money in politics, well if you get the right person elected, they will reimburse your donations with tax dollars.
We are fucked as a country. At this rate it will just be oligarchs running the country and they will have gamed the rules so nobody but them can be rich.
Trump and his policies keep adding to the debt. Betsy's idea will add more to the debt.
Is there anyone in D.C that cares about the debt?

We are fucked as a country. At this rate it will just be oligarchs running the country and they will have gamed the rules so nobody but them can be rich.
At this rate?

What is it now?

At this rate?

What is it now?
It is more blatant now. The cash grab is out in the open and nobody seems to care.
At least other administrations were subtle about it, this one gives zero fucks, because the Rubes on both sides are too busy worried about Trumps tweets.

We aren't screwed as a country. Trump only has a couple years left and soon Dems will win the presidency and congress. I would suggest they play extreme hard ball the way the incompetent Republicans are playing and play the game even dirtier.

I like how this has been the direction of the company for as long as I've been alive but now that trumps the president we suddenly care.

It is more blatant now. The cash grab is out in the open and nobody seems to care.
At least other administrations were subtle about it, this one gives zero fucks, because the Rubes on both sides are too busy worried about Trumps tweets.

It's not about his tweets. The Republicans have complete control and they refuse to do anything about what the president and his cronies are doing. It will lead to them bigly in November and then Trump is clearly going to lose in 2020.

We aren't screwed as a country. Trump only has a couple years left and soon Dems will win the presidency and congress. I would suggest they play extreme hard ball the way the incompetent Republicans are playing and play the game even dirtier.
Like when Clinton had the throne?

Stop being dumb. There is zero difference.

But but but... Lets stay in the current time period ok? There has never been anything comparable to what is going on in the Trump White House. How many of his closest cabinet members have been fired, quit, indicted? This is unprecedented and it's similar to the old, "well all presidents lie". It's a fake argument and your comparison is fake news

Just stop. That is in kayfabe. That is our current story-line to keep you dumb. Don't let them do this to you. Stand up and think.

So you can't formulate an argument so you continue to post dumb shit like this? Kinda like your pal @Lord Palis above. No substance to any arguments just childish nonsense. Please though, continue.

At this rate?

What is it now?

This is it. Thank God!!

I like how this has been the direction of the company for as long as I've been alive but now that trumps the president we suddenly care.

Just stop. That is in kayfabe. That is our current story-line to keep you dumb. Don't let them do this to you. Stand up and think.
This is why Trump's cabinet is the most corrupt ever. They know the Rubes will never hold them accountable, hence why the corruption is so brazen.

This is why Trump's cabinet is the most corrupt ever. They know the Rubes will never hold them accountable, hence why the corruption is so brazen.

Bingo... Trump is incapable of being wrong to them. Trumpers are a special kind of person. They need someone to lead them because non of them are leaders. It's really quite bizarre and hopefully smart people are out there doing a study so we can learn why they must have a leader to follow no matter where. If Trump said grass is yellow they would be on here laughing at us because we don't know our colors.

This is a bunch of crying nonsense....Talking about oligarchs and how only Trump is getting richer. Last time I checked, I got more money in my pocket and I'm paying less taxes and dealing with less worthless red tape. Ain't that some bull $h!#.

Even worse they are considering turning over the Afghan war to Devoss's scumbag mercenary brother, Eric Prince.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...radical-anti-student-agenda-column/997268002/
Drain the Swamp has become a punch line. Trump might have the most corrupt cabinet ever and putting up totals that will never be touched. They are going to be like Cal Ripken's consecutive game streak. An unbreakable record.
So Betsy wants tax payers to pay for profit colleges that fuck students over with meaningless degrees. Betsy is making sure her friends are flush. The same colleges that offer bullshit degrees and prey on the poor, and our veterans.
The main goal of the Trump administration seems to distribute tax dollars to political donors.
Why is there so much money in politics, well if you get the right person elected, they will reimburse your donations with tax dollars.
Trump and his policies keep adding to the debt. Betsy's idea will add more to the debt.
Is there anyone in D.C that cares about the debt?

Wait.... The Left suddenly cares about Veterans? And it's the University's fault you pick a stupid degree? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF? Don't get a stupid degree. It's not the tax payer's responsiblity to support you when you do and land yourself thousands of dollars in debt when you get one. P.S., read the actual plan linked within your link. Devos' new plan will actually make Universities publish MORE information about what to expect from their programs once a degree is earned, not less, because they're not going to bail out grown adults who make stupid decisions and wreck their lives.

This whole "Most corrupt cabinet ever" narrative is hilarious, considering the Liberal Messiah himself literally appointed his cabinet based on instructions he recieved from an email from Citibank.

Last edited:
Even worse they are considering turning over the Afghan war to Devoss's scumbag mercenary brother, Eric Prince.

That's a really weird and creepy thing that I don't think people are talking about enough. It's like a really cheesy, terrible plot to some lame Zombie B-movie, yet it's really happening.

Interesting. Citizens need gainful employment to get tax dollars to buy food. Universities don't need students to get gainful employment to get tax dollars for worthless degrees.

Seems like priorities are kind of fucked up.

I have no issue with "for-profit" schools being allowed to exist. If people want to go that route then so be it. Just like with every other decision in a persons life the onus is on them to do appropriate research and make a reasonable decision. Are we all going to pretend that state schools are some kind of bastion of good will and amazing degrees? My fucking school over-charged engineering students to fund the fucking arts department. I paid more to go to school so that fucking arts students could have free classes.

This article is also pretty bad...did anybody read the first couple sentences.... "on a sleepy August Friday" LMAO what kind of horseshit intro is that into a political discussion? That article was written with extreme malice by a nutjob liberal who was part of both the Clinton and Obama administrations. No matter what Trump / DeVos do this guy is going to criticize them to no end.

https://tcf.org/experts/robert-shireman/?agreed=1

eq1y8XG.jpg

Back