Trump's approval rating tops Obama's midterm numbers, poll shows

So...then if 80% of blacks do not have a degree What is your thought about black voters?

Black voters tend to vote D because they think democrats care more about them then Republicans. They are just as uninformed as white uneducated voters. Usually 1 or 2 issue voters

Nope. College educated people tend to vote blue. Now more than ever.

Republicans have convinced themselves that college is a liberal scam

i dont know a single person with a stem degree that openly votes blue (and i work with dozens of them)
im sure tons of liberal arts majors vote blue

i dont know a single person with a stem degree that openly votes blue (and i work with dozens of them)

Nah, I work with people with law degrees, business degrees, many with Masters in all types of degrees. Almost all vote blue

Also are you saying math professors and scientists vote red? Weird

Black voters tend to vote D because they think democrats care more about them then Republicans. They are just as uninformed as white uneducated voters. Usually 1 or 2 issue voters
You mean *than Republicans.

You must be a Trump supporter.

I’m shocked that white voters without college degrees make up 67% of his supporters. Absolutely shocked
I'll take them over what passes as a democrat these days. All day.

I'll take them over what passes as a democrat these days. All day.

College educated people are like a different species to you I know.

We like our presidents to lie to us and grab women by the pussy. Ya know? You can do whatever you want

This is exquisite bullshit. What field do you work in?
My brother in law runs a mass-spectrometer and is a flaming liberal; my nephew is starting a PhD program in neuro-science and is vehemently anti-Trump.

On second thought, ok, we'll be the grammar nazis since the left are the gender nazis.

We all have our roles now.

Still bizarre why it matters to you what someone else does with their body. Is this along the lines of republicans want to be in your bedroom while having sex or is this something different?

Bow before the super informed, educated, rational, and highly intelligent @zebby23...

On the impact of "Fire and Fury":

Trump will not last the year. There is the bet. By 12/31/18 Trump will either be impeached or he will quit. Also, LOL at you saying this book is gossip, the sources are people within the white house (Bannon) and Trump will never be able to show his face in a newsroom ever again. He will be asked only about the contents of this book and he will unravel very quickly. He likely won't make it through the summer to be honest

My brother in law runs a mass-spectrometer and is a flaming liberal; my nephew is starting a PhD program in neuro-science and is vehemently anti-Trump.

I'm in biotech sales and have been for about a dozen years with various large/mid corporations. Almost all people in science vote blue. I don't know what that other guy was talking about.

Lol huh? I was simply pointing out that Trumps base are uneducated people.

Trumpers no like facts

Cmon zeb don’t act high and mighty now, you know what you meant

What does being dumb stupid rednecks have to do with who you vote for? Does voting for Trump somehow make those dumb stupid rednecks less dumb, stupid, and rednecky?

I see you went to the same obtuse 101 class as zeb

hardly lol i work in the medical field primarily with surgeons
what would possibly appeal to voting blue to educated and intelligent people that make tons of money?
who the hell wants to pay more taxes?

Back