Trump's approval rating tops Obama's midterm numbers, poll shows

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
President Trump's approval ratings are higher than those of former-president Barack Obama during the first mid-term elections of his presidency, according to a new poll.

The NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll showed Trump's approval rating at 47 percent, the highest figures the president has posted in that poll. Obama's 2010 approval rating for about the same time period was 45 percent.

Trump's approval rating was highest among Republicans (87 percent); white voters without college degrees (65 percent); and men (56 percent.) The president only garnered 10 percent approval from Democrats; 14 percent from black voters; and 27 percent among Latino voters.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/trumps_approval_rating_tops_ob.html

I’m shocked that white voters without college degrees make up 67% of his supporters. Absolutely shocked

Can’t wait to see who can win the gold medal for mental gymnastics on how this is wrong.

This is clearly the result of the patriarchy and white supremacy

I’m shocked that white voters without college degrees make up 67% of his supporters. Absolutely shocked

That didn’t take long. It’s almost like people don’t like being called dumb stupid racist rednecks huh zeb

President Trump's approval ratings are higher than those of former-president Barack Obama during the first mid-term elections of his presidency, according to a new poll.

The NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll showed Trump's approval rating at 47 percent, the highest figures the president has posted in that poll. Obama's 2010 approval rating for about the same time period was 45 percent.

Trump's approval rating was highest among Republicans (87 percent); white voters without college degrees (65 percent); and men (56 percent.) The president only garnered 10 percent approval from Democrats; 14 percent from black voters; and 27 percent among Latino voters.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/trumps_approval_rating_tops_ob.html
Any isolated poll is of low value. You have to look at the average of all polls.

Trump's approval rating is at 42%-- basically flat since May.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Last edited:
I cant keep track, are polls good now?

That didn’t take long. It’s almost like people don’t like being called dumb stupid racist rednecks huh zeb

Lol huh? I was simply pointing out that Trumps base are uneducated people.

Trumpers no like facts

Lol huh? I was simply pointing out that Trumps base are uneducated people.

Trumpers no like facts
We can't all have gender studies, sociology or philosophy degrees.

What does being dumb stupid rednecks have to do with who you vote for? Does voting for Trump somehow make those dumb stupid rednecks less dumb, stupid, and rednecky?

You think everyone with a business degree votes blue?

Nope. College educated people tend to vote blue. Now more than ever.

Republicans have convinced themselves that college is a liberal scam

Back