Trump's America First

ITT Prime Rib tries to guess all our careers via slow trial and error like an old timey mentalist

Just trying to fit in. No offense meant to the profession. I find law fascinating.

Let's not forget, orange turd shouldn't even own these businesses while in office.

Kleptocracies are definitely not the sign of a corrupt dictator.
Makes me wonder when we'll see news reports of these WH staff members w/o permanent security clearances selling national secrets. These turds have no problems wasting taxpayer money on First Class travel with questionable purposes.

Hey @MacDuffle why do you have Gary Oldman standing by a chalkboard in your AV? Great actor......bring the torches, bring the match. Do not stop.
Bring......
giphy.gif

Makes me wonder when we'll see news reports of these WH staff members w/o permanent security clearances selling national secrets. These turds have no problems wasting taxpayer money on First Class travel with questionable purposes.

Well Omarosa (sp?) is already on Big Brother blabbing about inside wh stuff.

I wonder if she's motivated to blab to Honorable Mr. Mueller... or if she's deemed as totally full of shit.

She got canned for using the White House chauffeur to often and for too many reasons (so the WH says). It would only be the 2nd person fired for excessive travel in this WH. hehe

She got canned for using the White House chauffeur to often and for too many reasons (so the WH says). It would only be the 2nd person fired for excessive travel in this WH. hehe

She got canned for saying that the whole admin. is a joke.

@MacDuffle Slipped the fuck out.

Honestly, it was to your benefit. You were gonna get busted up.

Sleep tight with that pillow.

We need to get off this Americans won't do certain jobs.

It feels there is zero effort to do so.

Start schooling kids for all jobs

There was never a job an American would not do. They are just being bypassed in the name of illegals

Last edited:
She got canned for saying that the whole admin. is a joke.
Omarosa Manigault Newman was axed from her White House gig because she drove higher-ups crazy — by misusing the car service, a new report says.

Newman, the Trump administration’s former director of communications for its Office of Public Liaison — and already a controversial contestant on the latest installment of the “Celebrity Big Brother’’ reality-TV series — was using the White House pick-up and drop-off service for personal trips, which is “strictly forbidden,’’ officials told Politico.

Personally I think they fired her because she was getting more action inside WH then Hicks.

Fuck off! Do what he says, not what he does.

Yep. You're (hopefully) in the middle of a constitutional crisis. Worst case scenario is you're at the beginning of one.

That’s a nice buzzword you have there, it would be a shame if reality spoiled it for you...

Well here's your problem. From the article:

"Based on the paperwork submitted, the hiring manager fulfilled the minimum effort required by law to try to find American workers first: place an ad in the local newspaper for two days, notify past employees of the openings via US mail, and post the job notice in a visible place at the club for current employees to see. Employersare required to pay the average local wage for the advertisedposition. Mar-a-Lago offered $10.33 per hour for housekeepers, $13.43 for cooks, and $11.88 for servers (no tips).
"

So a resort that is charging members $250,000 to join is placing employment ads in the FUCKING NEWSPAPER for 2 days to look for qualified applicants, and paying said applicants as if they were working at a fast food restaurant. Why the fuck would I want to work as a server for 11.88 an hour with no tips and deal with rich assholes all day when I could make more working at Applebees? If you ever needed another example of how much Trump cares about working class people, look no further.

Well here's your problem. From the article:

"Based on the paperwork submitted, the hiring manager fulfilled the minimum effort required by law to try to find American workers first: place an ad in the local newspaper for two days, notify past employees of the openings via US mail, and post the job notice in a visible place at the club for current employees to see. Employersare required to pay the average local wage for the advertisedposition. Mar-a-Lago offered $10.33 per hour for housekeepers, $13.43 for cooks, and $11.88 for servers (no tips).
"

So a resort that is charging members $250,000 to join is placing employment ads in the FUCKING NEWSPAPER for 2 days to look for qualified applicants, and paying said applicants as if they were working at a fast food restaurant. Why the fuck would I want to work as a server for 11.88 an hour with no tips and deal with rich assholes all day when I could make more working at Applebees? If you ever needed another example of how much Trump cares about working class people, look no further.

$10 for housekeeper at a hotel, yeah sure that's easy work.

$13.40 for cooking is a bit low for fine dining. Though I imagine fine dining at a Trump resort involves a lot of microwaving.

But dogshit for servers and no fucking tips?

<Dany07>

I'm surprised it doesn't list something like "never make eye contact with the guests, or don't speak unless spoken to." Maybe that comes after you get hired.

People undervalue a good wait staff so much.

A cute girl that does her job well is going to bring in way more repeat customers.

Back