Trump's AG Sessions in trouble again.

This is old news. Obama set up one of the meetings.

I seriously question if these hardcore Trumpers are real people. They say the same shit over and over. Keep in mind that part of the campaign was paid russian trolls all over social media spreading misinformation.
yeah, the Russian troll factory.

You used to be able to spot them on Reddit.

"Yes, me really real American. This Hilary not nice. Killer. This Trump fix everything, yes? MAGA!"

Very sophisticated stuff.

You guys clearly haven't filled one of these forms out before. When it says to list meetings with foreign officials you have met, you don't put down the guy from the country that helped hack into your political opposition. Those things slip the mind at those times.

2nd breaking news...

"WASHINGTON — American spies collected information last summer revealing that senior Russian intelligence and political officials were discussing how to exert influence over Donald J. Trump through his advisers, according to three current and former American officials familiar with the intelligence.

The conversations focused on Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign chairman at the time, and Michael T. Flynn, a retired general who was advising Mr. Trump, the officials said. Both men had indirect ties to Russian officials, who appeared confident that each could be used to help shape Mr. Trump’s opinions on Russia."

Erin Burnett read the form's question, and it clearly said "any contact". Dirty is dirty. So many intentionally omitted any Russian contact.

Guys, they have 1000 of these non-stories lined up.

Nobody finds it convenient that this story about Sessions, is breaking while Trump is out of the country? As if this is "Breaking News" and they haven't known about this for months. It's a slow week, and Trump is away. Desperate attempt to keep Russian story in the news, is desperate.

Whatever though. Keep 'em coming. It's all the more bullshit to laugh at, when the official investigation closes and finds no collusion.

I don't care for Jeff Sessions.

The Justice Department spokesperson cited in the article does not even say Sessons had to list these contacts. The opinion that he had to list them comes from some hack lawyer who doesn't even work for the Justice Department. CNN fake news at it again.
Let's put a stamp on this and see how long it takes to "evolve" like every other lie coming out of this administration.

more witch hunt from the left

When it comes to matters of muslim terrorists "lets wait till the facts come out"

When it comes to trump related RUSSIA NAZI LITERALLY HITLER.

Actually, the "left" is the only side being fully consistent in your comparison. If you look at what's really being represented.

When it comes to matters of Muslim terrorists "let's conduct a full investigation and see if there is compelling evidence to bring charges."

When it comes to Trump's Russia connections "let's conduct a full investigation and see if there is compelling evidence to bring charges."

Your side should try it. Instead of acting like shamelessly partisan whores.

I'm a Trump guy but I don't like Session. They can get rid of him.

Guys, they have 1000 of these non-stories lined up.

Nobody finds it convenient that this story about Sessions, is breaking while Trump is out of the country? As if this is "Breaking News" and they haven't known about this for months. It's a slow week, and Trump is away. Desperate attempt to keep Russian story in the news, is desperate.

Whatever though. Keep 'em coming. It's all the more bullshit to laugh at, when the official investigation closes and finds no collusion.

You're starting to sound like a battered wife.

I have severe issues with people that dance in the gray area.

Im a black and white kind of guy, so people that play fast and loose with the truth really rub me the wrong way. I went to HS in Alabama.. So fuck this guy.

Back