Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

Can you admit the hacks were a good thing?

After all, it exposed high level DNC corruption and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz had to step down. Are you saying you would rather be ignorant about it, and that the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz should have been allowed to continue biasing the primaries in favor of certain candidates? How will real grassroots candidates like Bernie ever get any traction if stuff like this doesn't get exposed?
Denial plus rationalization plus red herring.

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

and go fuck yourselves with the largest one in the inventory
Off the top rope....!!!

As I've said before, I can understand why some people voted for Trump. However, some of his fans are like cultists with their cognitive dissonance. It's like witnessing mental illness on a mass scale.

Professional analysis of mental condition required.
If hitler saved a drowning dog, do you think the dog deserved to die because it makes the bad guy look good?

Why would you be against russia doing something good? (exposing corruption)

hiya there Fawlty,

i noted that Mr. Trump conceded the point here, in this thread; http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...dmits-possibility-of-russian-hacking.3443435/, and there were no responses....i don't think you'll have much luck here either.

it confirms what i've said all along, lol. supporters of Mr. Trump do not care about whether or not a foreign nation meddled in the US electoral process, since the end result is what they wanted.

its really that simple.

- IGIT

If be "meddling" you mean bringing the truth to light and exposing a corrupt politician - which is exactly what happened - then I hope there is more meddling to come.

If hitler saved a drowning dog, do you think the dog deserved to die because it makes the bad guy look good?

Why would you be against russia doing something good? (exposing corruption)
Strawman. OP contained no such premise.

I think you are straw manning the issue.

If CNN leaks debate questions, and russia reveals the lie, why is it bad that corruption got exposed?

so you admit corruption took place and are upset that it was revealed? sounds hypocritical.

so the illegal cyber attacks by a corrupt gangster led nation affecting your election does not bother you?

"Trump is a cuck. Only Putin can Make America Great Again." -Inside the brain of Trump supporters.

Do you think Debbie Wasserman-Schultz or Donna Brazile did anything wrong as DNC chair during the primaries?

They deserved what they got for what they did to Sanders.

In b4 "but he's a cuck"

No shit it's ignorance, especially when you don't actually provide information when asked.

So, my only conclusion is that it's fake and you're a liar.
Logical failure. Your conclusion should be that it is unknown.

Back