TrumpetDan = BJJ Scout???

My search was extensive and included investigation which was approached from number of different angles.

Let me guess, you analyzed the camera angles from ADCC footage and matched it up with shots of the stands? Only you, TrumpetDan :) This is a good thing.

But why do I get the impression that there is more than one person involved with BJJScout? Seems like some of the text referred to "we" or something...I might be wrong.

Sorry guys. I heard a rumor and jumped on it too soon. =(

The guy says hes been swamped by f12 and I feel bad. Sorry!

Ill keep looking...i still have another 48 hours or so!

Can't we just let him stay anonymous if he's more comfortable like it?

I've seen him/her reply to some comments in german as well. Thought he european or something, why make a fanwear shop just for european folks

Sounds like this gentleman is an avid google-translator user!

Can't we just let him stay anonymous if he's more comfortable like it?

no-1.jpg

Clearly, he bought you off. (or just politely asked you to tell people it's not him)

this is like Stig from Top Gear...

It's probably some guy who just rolls around in his corrugated iron shed in his backyard...can't be f*%kd comepting, absolutely passionate about bjj, loves it for what it is , an absolute demon to roll with but real low key. All the champs secretly come to see XXX in his corrugated iron shed in preparation for major comps.

Hey, it's no doubt far from the truth but lets give the guy some mystique and a touch of urban legend status so the next generation can hear epic stories about the BJJ Scout and the legions he trained.

What happens when he is outed and says, "right, fuck you guys - I'm not making any more videos"?

I don't understand why we can't just let him stay anonymous. It's obvious that he prefers it that way. The dude has given us countless, awesome breakdowns for free, so the least we could do is let him keep his anonymity. Your detective skills are impressive TrumpetDan, but I think it would be better to just let him be.

It was just a joke between Edwin (Najmi), Sean (roberts) and I lol @ Five Grappling and it really hit the fan.

-Al

Lol Can't believe there's a thread about lol hahaha, ya guys Dan isnt BJJScout. That was a joke

lololol TrumpetDan will find the "real killers" don't worry! lol.

Anaconda keeps talking about this injury that has kept him off the mats for the past oh, six months?

BJJ Scout's first video post?

Six months ago.

Coincidence?

I think not.

But you don't feel bad enough to potentially do it to another person, even if it is the right guy?

Ok, brah's, I figured it out.

BJJ Scout is...

Townbiz.

True Story.

The real BJJ Scout is the voice inside our hearts and minds that says "Go to BJJ training today and improve yourself and your teammates." <3

ok I feel bad partaking in the manhunt now, he seems like a standup guy seeing some of his posts and ironically he is now the victim of a cyber mob gathering

ok I feel bad partaking in the manhunt now, he seems like a standup guy seeing some of his posts and ironically he is now the victim of a cyber mob gathering

He's helping people anonymously! Get the noose!

Back