Trumpdogan complains about Fed rate hike.

No, not even close. Our banking plight is far worse. Not understanding how stupid it i to let a foreign cartel print your money for the cost of the paper and then lend it to you at interest is the greatest tribute to their power.

So when I ask how so why do you have to waste more time before actually delivering your opinion?

Im certainly dont, considering you guys are saying that the Fed shouldnt care about runaway inflation for some reason.
I’m one of he only people you’ll ever talk to that is conditionally for deflation, but I’m saying why trump is anti raising rates

So when I ask how so why do you have to waste more time before actually delivering your opinion?
That isn't even English. What are you confused about; be specific.

That isn't even English. What are you confused about; be specific.

You responded to another poster "dumb". I asked "how so". Rather then giving your opinion initially you responded with another flippant comment. Why is does it require multiple requests with you for you to finally say your piece?

Is it disregard or just being disingenuous?

You responded to another poster "dumb". I asked "how so". Rather then giving your opinion initially you responded with another flippant comment. Why is does it require multiple requests with you for you to finally say your piece?

Is it disregard or just being disingenuous?
What part of this did you not understand:

Not understanding how stupid it is to let a foreign cartel print your money for the cost of the paper and then lend it to you at interest is the greatest tribute to their power.

What part of this did you not understand:

Not understanding how stupid it is to let a foreign cartel print your money for the cost of the paper and then lend it to you at interest is the greatest tribute to their power.

The part where it required asking you twice before you decided to give it. As I've plainly stated twice now as well.

The part where it required asking you twice before you decided to give it. As I've plainly stated twice now as well.
Ah, you troll, well done then.

Do you grasp the fact that they don't print money, that they print debt? On our presses?

I’m one of he only people you’ll ever talk to that is conditionally for deflation, but I’m saying why trump is anti raising rates

Trump isnt king, he should take the Fed mandate into consideration for whatever he plans to do.

Trump isnt king, he should take the Fed mandate into consideration for whatever he plans to do.
Dumb, really, really dumb. The Fed is our enemy and anyone who hasn't at least figured that out should not be posting here.

Ah, you troll, well done then.

Do you grasp the fact that they don't print money, that they print debt? On our presses?

They dont print debt, they print legal tender, said legal tender is backed up by US Treasury securities.

Dumb, really, really dumb. The Fed is our enemy and anyone who hasn't at least figured that out should not be posting here.

Right, we should go back to use cacao beans and tea bricks as currency.

They dont print debt, they print legal tender, said legal tender is backed up by US Treasury securities.
Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt.Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt.

Now tack on the interest and you can begin to understand the folly of it all.

Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt ISSUED BY THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT THE FED. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt ISSUE BY THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT THE FED. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt ISSUE BY THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT THE FED. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt ISSUE BY THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT THE FED. Let me repeat that. Every single dollar printed equates to one dollar of debt ISSUE BY THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT THE FED.

Now tack on the interest and you can begin to understand the folly of it all.

There, fixed that for you.

Right, we should go back to use cacao beans and tea bricks as currency.
If you honestly believe that this boils down to a choice between debt slavery and using cacao beans and tea bricks as currency, then I'm not sure there is any more I can help you with on this one.

There, fixed that for you.
You didn't. You have simply fucked up something very simple and in that process have obfuscated from the fact that every dollar printed goes on our books as one dollar of debt.

Just stop. And think.

If you honestly believe that this boils down to a choice between debt slavery and using cacao beans and tea bricks as currency, then I'm not sure there is any more I can help you with on this one.

The Fed causes debt slavery now?

You didn't. You have simply fucked up something very simple and in that process have obfuscated from the fact that every dollar printed goes on our books as one dollar of debt.

Just stop. And think.

The Fed monetizes the debt issued by the US government. The Fed cant issue government debt, it can only "buy" debt from the open market with credit, it basically turns US debt held in some investors portfolio and turns it into US dollars. The debt just changes hands.

The Fed causes debt slavery now?
No. It always has.

173-1214130656-fed-purchase.jpg

The Fed monetizes the debt issued by the US government. The Fed cant issue government debt, it can only "buy" debt from the open market with credit, it basically turns US debt held in some investors portfolio and turns it into US dollars. The debt just changes hands.
Yes, every dollar printed goes on our books as one dollar of debt. It took a sec, but you got there.

So inflation is a reality? go figure.
Look at inflation before the Fed and check back.

Never mind, as you're to wrapped up in idiocy, allow me:

50e77df8ecad049b56000004-750-526.jpg

Nope, but i assume you are too deep into your CT nuttery to realize it.
CT nuttery= fact, apparently... to you.

Look at inflation before the Fed and check back.

Never mind, as you're to wrapped up in idiocy, allow me:

50e77df8ecad049b56000004-750-526.jpg

Sure if you are comparing a fiat currency to a hard backed one, you fail however to mention all the banknotes that constantly failed all the time causing massive bankruns.

CT nuttery= fact, apparently... to you.

It is nuttery because you cant understand the fact that the Fed cant create debt. Only US Treasury department can issue US debt.

Sure if you are comparing a fiat currency to a hard backed one, you fail however to mention all the banknotes that constantly failed all the time causing massive bankruns.
Never said that and you keep moving the goalposts. You have backtracked or conceded obvious points thus far... and yet you continue. You are an odd man.

It is nuttery because you cant understand the fact that the Fed cant create debt. Only US Treasury department can issue US debt.
STOP!

Spin it to the moon, but:

Every dollar printed goes on our books as one dollar of debt!

Back