Trump won because of racial resentment (studies find)

The Russians interfered with the election. That's a fact.
The Trump team was hot to work with the Russians to get dirt on HRC. That's a fact.
The entire Trump team and Administration lied about their Russian contacts. That's a fact.

Do I have to go on?

The facts are probative of criminal activity that goes to the core of our democratic republic. And you seem to see no problem?

Are you legally blind?

This is more the speed of the Right Wing follower:

A Republican Special Prosecutor was hired by a Republican Deputy Attorney General to investigate a Republican President's firing of a Republican FBI Chief.

Republicans: "This is a Democrat Conspiracy!"

Yes the Russians interfered with the election because Hillary Clinton tried to interfere with theirs.. fact.

How many Russians voted for Donald? Zero. Fact.

Feeling resentment doesn't mean it's justified by any real reason. It can just as easily be drummed up by imagined issues, or rather, propaganda, i.e. fake news. See all the talk of white genocide. See the writings of that shooter from the other week. Resentment is easily built up from lies and confirmation bias.

Sure. Though that works both ways in current race relations. Many say the same thing about BLM and using slavery as an excuse for failure. So are only some people's feelings valid? All? None? White men are making up what they see and how they feel but everyone else is spitting facts?

Sure. Though that works both ways in current race relations. Many say the same thing about BLM and using slavery as an excuse for failure. So are only some people's feelings valid? All? None? White men are making up what they see and how they feel but everyone else is spitting facts?
Again, read the survey results. That will answer your questions. The answer, as usual, lies in the middle ground. E.g. many of the black respondents feel there are issues with affirmative action but at the same time, a much larger proportion of them said black people faced unfair bias that impacted their ability to get ahead. On the other hand, the survey showed almost everyone thinks Trump is just out to look out primarily for rich people, and 3/4 of them said the country has become more divided since Trump took office. What do you think is fueling this division? And no, the answer isn't SJW's and the answer isn't leftists.

Trump won for the exact reason Obama won, contrarian behavior.

Most people voted against their better interests just to get a kick out of it.

Race played a part, just not as big as folks like to make it. Maybe about 35%.

Long, but great talk about the economy and population.
A must listen for anybody who wants to blame racism for the election of Trump.

Last 20 minutes are Q&A

Yes the Russians interfered with the election because Hillary Clinton tried to interfere with theirs.. fact.

How many Russians voted for Donald? Zero. Fact.
Good lord. You have no idea.

You must be a right wing sycophant. How do I know? Your points, they make no sense.

Trump won for the exact reason Obama won, contrarian behavior.

Most people voted against their better interests just to get a kick out of it.

Race played a part, just not as big as folks like to make it. Maybe about 35%.
See, here's what I don't get- There was no black candidate. There was no candidate of color at all. If people voted for Hillary, would that also be racial resentment? Were white people just damned in this election or were we supposed to write in minority candidates?

Not really sure what we were expected to do?

Now just relax and wait for Jack or Fawlty to do your thinking for you, so you can give them a like, and go "Yeah! Conservatives BTFO!", and act like you have contributed to a conversation.

<{Joewithit}>

This is on point.

"Derr, Canadian...Breitbart....Fox News!"

You're really not disproving my point. Now just relax and wait for Jack or Fawlty to do your thinking for you, so you can give them a like, and go "Yeah! Conservatives BTFO!", and act like you have contributed to a conversation.
Awesome! I've been elevated to "surrogate thinker resented by alt-right Canadian."

and 3/4 of them said the country has become more divided since Trump took office. What do you think is fueling this division? And no, the answer isn't SJW's and the answer isn't leftists.

Don't know. Was commenting on the supposed resentment that ushered him in.

See, here's what I don't get- There was no black candidate. There was no candidate of color at all. If people voted for Hillary, would that also be racial resentment? Were white people just damned in this election or were we supposed to write in minority candidates?

Not really sure what we were expected to do?

The racial aspects of the election came from what the candidates said, not what they looked like.

"Derr, Canadian...Breitbart....Fox News!"

You're really not disproving my point. Now just relax and wait for Jack or Fawlty to do your thinking for you, so you can give them a like, and go "Yeah! Conservatives BTFO!", and act like you have contributed to a conversation.

This is rich coming from you. You don't live in America, you don't pay taxes in America, you've never been part of America's social programs. Nor have you ever voted in one of our elections. You contribute nothing to America, and you don't know what it's like to be American. It is YOU who doesn't have an original thought in your demented brain. You're opinions on pur politics, what Americans should do and how America should be all come from Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.

You should change your name to Rick Grimes because you're a stupid little prick who thinks he knows shit but doesn't know shit. Now piss off before I call Justin Trudeau and tell him to give your igloo to a refugee.

The Washington Post is a fine paper outside the editorial section for this reason.

These dumbasses still haven't figured out that this brand of identity politics is precisely what lost the White House in the first place. This is your Darkness in which Democracy Dies.

This is rich coming from you. You don't live in America, you don't pay taxes in America, you've never been part of America's social programs. Nor have you ever voted in one of our elections. You contribute nothing to America, and you don't know what it's like to be American. It is YOU who doesn't have an original thought in your demented brain. You're opinions on pur politics, what Americans should do and how America should be all come from Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.

"Canadian!...Fox News!...Breitbart!"

It's like you're trying to prove my point.

The Washington Post is a fine paper outside the editorial section for this reason.

These dumbasses still haven't figured out that this brand of identity politics is precisely what lost the White House in the first place. This is your Darkness in which Democracy Dies.

It looks like identity politics may be what won Jones Alabama. If mid-term Dem victories go the same way, the Dems are going to have to make a choice at a fork in the road.

Lol.
Better keep up the trend of bitching about whites for no reason, then; that'll fix the racial resentment.

Don't know. Was commenting on the supposed resentment that ushered him in.
It's the continuation of a trend that began in the primaries. And again, note I'm not saying it's the only reason, but it's definitely a reason and a big one, relatively.

WqyKiRb.gif

This bitch went through the stages of grief in reverse right before our eyes

Back