Trump won because of racial resentment (studies find)

You realize that this side considers CNN a centered source? NPR and Politico are also centered sources, as is the WSJ and USA Today.

If this is a site whose standards you support, I'll be interested in your future treatment of sources.

You mean site or side?

Anyway I question the agenda of evey news source. I never take the word of one source. Fox is too biased, as is CNN, just as bad.

I watch 8 news sources at least before I come to a conclusion that RACE had anything to do with the Trump outcome. A highly dubious claim. If so, race must have had as much to do with Obama winning and it was mostly whites who voted him as they are the larget demographic.

It's not a simple issue to conclude with a sweeping claim as proposed by the OP.

You mean site or side?

Anyway I question the agenda of evey news source. I never take the word of one source. Fox is too biased, as is CNN, just as bad.

I watch 8 news sources at least before I come to a conclusion that RACE had anything to do with the Trump outcome. A highly dubious claim. If so, race must have had as much to do with Obama winning and it was mostly whites who voted him as they are the larget demographic.

It's not a simple issue to conclude with a sweeping claim as proposed by the OP.
you have become a worse version (if that is possible) of palis...

You mean site or side?

I meant site.

Okay, here's my point - you're dismissing Vox and pointing to this site as supportive of your reasoning. But that site also considers CNN an unbiased source. While Fox is considered a right biased source. What's the point of referencing this site's bias ratings if you think they're wrong (a la CNN)?

Either they're accurate and so we can dismiss Vox and Fox but follow CNN OR they're inaccurate and their rating of Vox isn't useful for determining if Vox is left leaning or not.

Didn't bother to read the race-bating OP. But I'm curious, does the resentment stem from all the white/male vilification over the last number of years? After that I'm confused because resentment usualy stems from losing out. And that's the opposite of privilege.

I think the most annoying thing to come out this whole post-election analysis is the belief that voters who didn't vote for a white old woman over a white old man are racist.

The reality is all the extra democrats that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 didn't show up for Clinton. Most likely due to the "resentment" of the primaries being fucking rigged.

Trump got similar numbers to Romney. Clinton got less numbers in most states including the mid-west states that cost her the election.

-------------------------------------------

Also, @CauseImbetta They were mocking your spelling of "Propaganda," which in itself is infantile.

Last edited:
I don't know how anyone would measure that, but I think you're being disingenuous by denying it.

I wasn't responding to post 26. I certainly wouldn't agree with the claim there (for fuck's sake, there are several well-funded propaganda outlets almost entirely devoted to "checking" obscure instances of it, and almost no non-obscure instances of it).

So you can't show your statement to be true? Let me lower the bar for you. What makes your powers of observation on the matter superior to mine? Because to me disingenuous would be denying that you can get away with saying a lot worse shit about white men than <insert group>, and that many of those looking to improve the lives of minorities aim to do so at the expense of whitey. Or you just don't notice because you feel it's justified? :eek::D

Yes, I'm about to bitch slap your inferior reasoning.

Did I use some in this thread? :oops:

I think the most annoying thing to come out this whole post-election analysis is the belief that voters who didn't vote for a white old woman over a white old man are racist.

The reality all the extra democrats that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 didn't show up for Clinton. Most likely due to the "resentment" of the primaries being fucking rigged.

Trump got similar numbers to Romney. Clinton got less numbers in most states including the mid-west states that cost her the election.

Someone should just make hats and shirts with "Do what I say or you're a racist" on 'em.

Trump won because the democrats ran an unlikable old shrew who carried decades-worth of strong negative sentiment with her as baggage. But I don't have any system like @waiguoren so who gives a shit what I say?

I meant site.

Okay, here's my point - you're dismissing Vox and pointing to this site as supportive of your reasoning. But that site also considers CNN an unbiased source. While Fox is considered a right biased source. What's the point of referencing this site's bias ratings if you think they're wrong (a la CNN)?

Either they're accurate and so we can dismiss Vox and Fox but follow CNN OR they're inaccurate and their rating of Vox isn't useful for determining if Vox is left leaning or not.

I understand what you are staying.

This is what I am trying to say. I could publish an article claiming race was NOT a factor for trumps victory and come up with statisics. It's been done. It would more likely be picked it up by right leaning agenda outlets. All news outlets are biased. ALL OF THEM a pawn of self interest groups.

Fox is pro Trump, fear mongering garbage. Owned by Jews. CNN is biased garbage that took money from the Clinton camp. Owend by Pharma. It's hard to find neutral sites like democracynow for example. WikiLeaks is the only thing close to axtually what's going on. So close they want to put him into jail for life.

I believe nothing I read. Left or right.

Didn't bother to read the race-bating OP. But I'm curious, does the resentment stem from all the white/male vilification over the last number of years? After that I'm confused because resentment usualy stems from losing out. And that's the opposite of privilege.

Hopefully this laughable "f#ck whitey" and self loathing white slime miasma will pass soon. Truly bizarre shit.

Someone should just make hats and shirts with "Do what I say or you're a racist" on 'em.

Trump won because the democrats ran an unlikable old shrew who carried decades-worth of strong negative sentiment with her as baggage. But I don't have any system like @waiguoren so who gives a shit what I say?

it-doesnt-matter-what-it-says-you-will-call-it-racism-anyway.jpg

So you can't show your statement to be true? Let me lower the bar for you. What makes your powers of observation on the matter superior to mine? Because to me disingenuous would be denying that you can get away with saying a lot worse shit about white men than <insert group>, and that many of those looking to improve the lives of minorities aim to do so at the expense of whitey. Or you just don't notice because you feel it's justified?

I think this post illustrates why you have a problem with this--you get so emotional that your judgment is distorted. But you can get away with saying that black people are dumb, violent, and lazy, among other things. You can get away with saying that white people often think that blacks are dumb, violent and lazy.

There WAS racial resentment going on, but it's not the only reason for Trump's victory. I don't even consider it the main reason.

I understand what you are staying.

This is what I am trying to say. I could publish an article claiming race was NOT a factor for trumps victory and come up with statisics. It's been done. It would more likely be picked it up by right leaning agenda outlets. All news outlets are biased. ALL OF THEM a pawn of self interest groups.

Fox is pro Trump, fear mongering garbage. Owned by Jews. CNN is biased garbage that took money from the Clinton camp. Owend by Pharma. It's hard to find neutral sites like democracynow for example. WikiLeaks is the only thing close to axtually what's going on. So close they want to put him into jail for life.

I believe nothing I read. Left or right.

I'm not talking about this specific subject. I'm talking about you referencing the allsites website to support your argument if you don't actually agree with the allsites website.

If your general position is that all media sources are untrustworthy, why not just say that instead of pointing to this website?

Hopefully this laughable "f#ck whitey" and self loathing white slime miasma will pass soon. Truly bizarre shit.

It's already not around. Pretty much exists solely in the imaginations of really sensitive white people, with the occasional rando somewhere doing something to fuel it.

It's already not around. Pretty much exists solely in the imaginations of really sensitive white people, with the occasional rando somewhere doing something to fuel it.

You can't be serious ? It's permeated way too many aspects of society. I don't suffer from white guilt, but my city is full of slwl and the like. Collective guilt is such a fraudulent notion.

Right, the wall and the trade deals were irrelevant when it came to flipping the rust belt.

Also Americans overall wanted Hillary by 3 million votes, so thats incorrect.
Who said they were irrelevant? You mean California wanted Hillary by 3 million votes?

<{pranko}>

Solo lees lo que quieres leer, mensolito.

lold at ugly Hummer liking your post.

Didn't more Hispanics and African Americans vote for Trump than Romney?

Back