Trump will get to fill the most federal judiciary vacancies in 40 years...

Who is saying "it's the end of the world" other than you?

This seems like another very obvious case of you building a straw man argument ("it's the end of the world due to Trump having the ability to appoint judges") because you can't substantively dispute the actual valid argument ("Trump has appointed several objectively unqualified persons to the judiciary, which is concerning due to the fact that there was an appointment backlog held over from GOP obstruction during Obama's second term, and we should talk about this concern")

It's like if I had quoted you every time you disagreed with some policy, trend, or patently virtuous legislation with "whoa! don't kill yourself! this isn't something worth killing yourself over!" See, I wouldn't have addressed your concern, but merely exaggerated your outrage so as to then be able to say, "well it's not that bad."

that isn't your argument. ever. you always just say trump is evil and everyone is a cucktard. you have real problems

So are you for or against at minimum stricter standards for immigration from these goddamn shitholes where as many as 90+percent do the population supports death for apostates?

What does that has anything to do with a judge being capable or not when ruling on matters of the law?

The point is that the judge was appointed by Republicans and right wingers are still bitching about it.

Its much better IMO when judges are appointed with bipartisan support, not when Mitch "The hero of the people" McConnell is handpicking them with rubberstamp in chief approving them without hesitation.

that isn't your argument. ever.

I agree.

That's why I characterized it as your argument.

you always just say trump is evil and everyone is a cucktard. you have real problems

Yeah, no leftist/intelligent person has ever used the terms "cuck," "tard," or any combination thereof.

That, just like cartoon frogs and being completely immune to irony, is for the children on the right.

Fuck the aba. They haven’t had a hit in decades.

For serial though, everything is the end of the world of trump so doing it until it doesn’t happen and then the next thing is the end of the world.
This is it though, I mean it's gotta be it one of these times...

What does that has anything to do with a judge being capable or not when ruling on matters of the law?

The point is that the judge was appointed by Republicans and right wingers are still bitching about it.

Its much better IMO when judges are appointed with bipartisan support, not when Mitch "The hero of the people" McConnell is handpicking them with rubberstamp in chief approving them without hesitation.
Are you complaining to complain here or what? Why do you oppose this?

I agree.

That's why I characterized it as your argument.

Yeah, no leftist/intelligent person has ever used the terms "cuck," "tard," or any combination thereof.

That, just like cartoon frogs and being completely immune to irony, is for the children on the right.

Are you complaining to complain here or what? Why do you oppose this?

Why do i oppose McConnell appointing judges without any checks? really? You do know who McConnell is right?

Why do i oppose McConnell appointing judges without any checks? really? You do know who McConnell is right?
So you are afraid he’ll pick who and they’ll do what

This is just further positioning of troops for the next phase of the American culture war.

As polarized as things have been so far get ready for the next three years. By the time 2020 rules up the divide in this country is gonna look like a reenactment of the trench warfare of WW1.

So you are afraid he’ll pick who and they’ll do what

Of McConnell? yeah im afraid of that guy and what damage he can do with an idiot that will rubber stamp anything that its put forward to him.

Of the judges? nope, not at all.

This is just further positioning of troops for the next phase of the American culture war.

As polarized as things have been so far get ready for the next three years. By the time 2020 rules up the divide in this country is gonna look like a reenactment of the trench warfare of WW1.

I seriously doubt it.

ATM its republicans pushing the limit on how much they can fuck up the regular people before they realize that maybe the social issues arent as important as presented by them.

Of McConnell? yeah im afraid of that guy and what damage he can do with an idiot that will rubber stamp anything that its put forward to him.

Of the judges? nope, not at all.
Ok so this thread is about the judges. Where were you going with this

You dont seem to understand how government works
Dude

You say this is terrible
Don’t care if republicans fill the seats
I ask why you’re concerned
You say McConnell
I say ok who’s he going to put in and what are you afraid they’ll do

The cocksuckers are acting like nominating appointees is some great accomplishment.

Dude

You say this is terrible
Don’t care if republicans fill the seats
I ask why you’re concerned
You say McConnell
I say ok who’s he going to put in and what are you afraid they’ll do

1.- I never said terrible.

2.- Dont care if republicans fill the seats as long as they are doing it with capable people.

3.- Im concerned these judges will let people walk over them due to inexperience.

4.- McConnell is vermin, he is the swamplord.

5.- Not afraid of what they will do, but what will they allow others to do.

The cocksuckers are acting like nominating appointees is some great accomplishment.

Rubberstamping you mean, the judges are being selected by the swamp league.

Back