Trump will get to fill the most federal judiciary vacancies in 40 years...

Not good!
He is more concerned with how those judges will help him in the future with all his shady real estate deals. He hires "loyal" judges.

This is the worst ever if it’s trump
If it’s obama it’s the greatest

Fill em up with the most pro gun candidates as possible

I would be absolutely fine with this.

However, these appointees so far are also pro-corporation, pro-lobbyist, pro-rich, anti-regulation, anti-oversight, anti-contraceptive rights, anti-marriage equality, anti-due process, ant-commerce clause, and anti-science types.

If "pro gun" were the only extraneous political motivation, I would be thrilled.

This is the worst ever if it’s trump
If it’s obama it’s the greatest

If an appointee is made by Obama, it's almost certain that they are supremely qualified, hence the 100% ABA approval rating.

If an appointee is made by Trump, it's very possible that they are unqualified, hence the lowest ABA approval rating of any president in history and the recent appointment of a guy who hasn't ever heard a fucking case.

But don't let me distract you for your usual hollow whataboutism and hilarious projections of other people's illogical partisanship.

If an appointee is made by Obama, it's almost certain that they are supremely qualified, hence the 100% ABA approval rating.

If an appointee is made by Trump, it's very possible that they are unqualified, hence the lowest ABA approval rating of any president in history and the recent appointment of a guy who hasn't ever heard a fucking case.

But don't let me distract you for your usual hollow whataboutism and hilarious projections of other people's illogical partisanship.

You mean McConnell right? Trump only cares about prosecutors.

I agree 100% with you.

ABA is a bunch of globalist conspirators, can only trust in good old Mitch to look up for the little guy.
Fuck the aba. They haven’t had a hit in decades.

For serial though, everything is the end of the world of trump so doing it until it doesn’t happen and then the next thing is the end of the world.

Fuck the aba. They haven’t had a hit in decades.

For serial though, everything is the end of the world of trump so doing it until it doesn’t happen and then the next thing is the end of the world.

Trump isnt picking the judges though.

You think any president would be hand picking that many?

Of course not, this was Mitch's plan all along, he just needed a rubberstamp to get it rolling.

Of course not, this was Mitch's plan all along, he just needed a rubberstamp to get it rolling.
so if hillary was elected she'd have hand picked them all? no? so you just don't want republicans doing it. that's fine, but be honest about it.

so if hillary was elected she'd have hand picked them all? no? so you just don't want republicans doing it. that's fine, but be honest about it.

If Hillary had been elected she would still be forced to work with Republicans since she wouldnt have had senate majority like Trump does.

And i dont mind republicans appointing judges, if i recall correctly its republicans in this board bitching about rulings made by republican appointees. So that would mean less appointments and more compromising (looking for the most qualified and neutral judges).

Its McConnel and everything he represents that rubs me the wrong way, but i guess McConnell is the hero of the people you guys were waiting for.

Who is saying "it's the end of the world" other than you?

This seems like another very obvious case of you building a straw man argument ("it's the end of the world due to Trump having the ability to appoint judges") because you can't substantively dispute the actual valid argument ("Trump has appointed several objectively unqualified persons to the judiciary, which is concerning due to the fact that there was an appointment backlog held over from GOP obstruction during Obama's second term, and we should talk about this concern")

It's like if I had quoted you every time you disagreed with some policy, trend, or patently virtuous legislation with "whoa! don't kill yourself! this isn't something worth killing yourself over!" See, I wouldn't have addressed your concern, but merely exaggerated your outrage so as to then be able to say, "well it's not that bad."

If Hillary had been elected she would still be forced to work with Republicans since she wouldnt have had senate majority like Trump does.

And i dont mind republicans appointing judges, if i recall correctly its republicans in this board bitching about rulings made by republican appointees. So that would mean less appointments and more compromising (looking for the most qualified and neutral judges).

Its McConnel and everything he represents that rubs me the wrong way, but i guess McConnell is the hero of the people you guys were waiting for.

Back