Trump was elected by black people

So you believe caucasions are the least racist out of all groups? The people who has called genocide everywhere they invaded?
Yes, white people right now in the west are the least racist any group has ever been in history, and it's not even really close.

Because they know illegals and minority's struggles to make a better life, and that they know the feeling all to well being second hand citizens in America.

Is that better than being "first hand" citizens in western Africa?

Black Lives Matter just announced they're now in favor of the genocide of black people.

So you believe caucasions are the least racist out of all groups? The people who has called genocide everywhere they invaded?

I hope you recall the most tolerant countries in the world that you listed out in the other thread.... which happened to be white majorities. Seeing the pattern yet racist?

Yes, white people right now in the west are the least racist any group has ever been in history, and it's not even really close.
Less racist than many but I wouldn't go soo far as to say the less racist than anyone ever has been in history.

1. I believe that people are morally equal. I believe that every individual has to wrestle with evils like racism within themselves. The assumption that one race is more racist than others is a rather perfidious and widespread form of racism itself.
2. No, white people did not cause genocide everywhere they have gone, and it's a silly historical claim. There have been genocides by white people, and also by the Turks, and also by the Japanese, and also by the Central African Hutu.

You should be thanking blacks for giving Hillary the primary win, because Bernie would've stomped Trump.

tYIJPLZ.gif

Fuck it, they should either stay home or voted 3rd party, even though I think both candidates are racist, shilary said blacks were super predators and her dear husband helped to get a lot of blacks in prison.

If you mean black people that were disenfranchised from voting then you might be onto something

NEWSFLASH:

The racial majority of the country is white. They have the biggest influence over every Presidential election. Barack Obama should get on his knees and thank white people for electing him...twice.

but still he lectures the white folks everytime he can....

There not moving to red staye

No data, just interactions with the people. Example- minorities and blacks have been saying cops in America have beaten them, kill them, threaten, plant drugs on them, and can be racist to others who are not like them.

White America said cops would never do that... they are up standing citizens... so the people who were affected the most new this was a lie for generations.

Now with all the technology, people are seeing it on video and are shocked at what they see. Minorities and blacks knew the whole time with out having data like you would like.

Of the 991 people shot by police in 2015, only 23 of them were unarmed black men that hadn't attacked someone or fired shots.

That 23 includes people who reached for a weapon, brandished weapons e.g. knives.

So all your little muh systematic oppression is based on less than 20 isolated incidents. In a country of 300M people.

Of the 991 people shot by police in 2015, only 23 of them were unarmed black men that hadn't attacked someone or fired shots.

That 23 includes people who reached for a weapon, brandished weapons e.g. knives.

So all your little muh systematic oppression is based on less than 20 isolated incidents. In a country of 300M people.

20 isolated incidents only ? ha ha.. i'm not even going to try to debate with someone who is plain dumb and naive lol.

I hope you recall the most tolerant countries in the world that you listed out in the other thread.... which happened to be white majorities. Seeing the pattern yet racist?

Our country that was developed by immigrants? Of course we are the most tolerated.

Back