Trump wants to appoint Jared Kushner, a pro-Israel Zionist to broker Middle East peace deal

Fuck Israel and all religion. Let them all kill each other.

Is his son-in-law qualified to broker such a deal? Or is that irrelevant these days?

Is his son-in-law qualified to broker such a deal? Or is that irrelevant these days?

Let's quickly assess the chances that the most qualified person for this job is his son-in-law...

Trump is running the US like a family business. Only Jared is not setting up a subsidiary

It's an unsolvable problem anyway, so who cares who's in charge with solving it. And moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is a great idea. A big FU to the jihadis.

Someone named Vespasian talking about Jerusalem.

I am pro isreal but I guess I am concerned with the future of this administration. The far right no longer trusts the media or intel agencies at all. Now basically Trump's administration's word is gospel. We will see how this plays out.

Irrelevant.

As the first few posts show, the only thing that matters is how much the leftists, liberals and SJWs feel about it. The more angry they get, the better the policy is. Qualifications, results, feasibility, security, these are all pointless.

it's pretty obvious it is - logistically, demographically it explains why there was such a massive population of Jews in Central Asia and Russia. It doesn't make sense that a bunch of Middle Eastern Jews would leave for Russian region where they would look different and be met with hostility.

It's obvious the Khazars converted in mass back in the 7th century and flooded into Eastern Europe and Russia once their empire fell.

I dont think Central Asia has that many Jews. If you are referring to the Bukharian Jews, it seems like all of them moved to Rego Park area of Queens NYC right by my neighborhood.

And I think it was only the Khazar chieftains that converted to Judaism, while the rest of their horders stayed Tengriism. Anyhow the Khazar empire did not last that long. The moslems took over very soon.

Last edited:
I dont mind mind Jared brokering if a peace deal. He is a jew. If the jews pick him, let them. They can pick whoever they want as representative.

But why does POTUS have to be involved. Jared can still be son in law, and still go try and broker peace without POTUS saying anything or dropping his coins in the bucket. Because when POTUS, it basically on behalf of all the US.

The Palestinians can pick Huma Abedin as there rep. Then Hollywood can do a reality TV series on both Huma Abedin, and Jared Kushner leading up to the peace talks to show the softer, more human side of the conflict.

The Palestinians can pick Huma Abedin as there rep. Then Hollywood can do a reality TV series on both Huma Abedin, and Jared Kushner leading up to the peace talks to show the softer, more human side of the conflict.

Anthony Weiner for comic relief, with dick pic cameos every so often.

Anthony Weiner for comic relief, with dick pic cameos every so often.

And the climax is her Rachel Corrie'ing herself to protect a UNRWA Terrorist Facility School for Gifted Jihadists from being bulldozed by evil Zionists!

Back