Trump wants to appoint Jared Kushner, a pro-Israel Zionist to broker Middle East peace deal

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
LMAO. Also, this guy has WAY too much influence in general, just read the following article.

From the Times interview [1]:
"Mr Trump also confirmed that he would appoint Jared Kushner, his son-in-law, to broker a Middle East peace deal, urged Britain to veto any new UN Security Council resolution critical of Israel and repeated his criticism of President Obama’s handling of the Iran nuclear deal."

Here some information from an article [2] published on carbonated.tv (emphasis added):

ISRAEL CONNECTIONS
An Orthodox Jew, whose wife Ivanka converted to Judaism before they married, Kushner and his family have connections to Israel. Along with his father, also a prominent real-estate developer, Kushner was listed in a 2015 report by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as a benefactor for its real estate committee, which required a donation of at least $36,000 to the powerful pro-Israel lobbying group. Kushner's parents donated $20 million two years ago to a medical school campus in Jerusalem now named after them. Using his family and business ties, Kushner arranged a series of meetings for Trump during a trip the candidate planned to make to Israel last year, the sources say. [...]

Ahead of AIPAC's annual conference last month in Washington, Kushner advised his father-in-law to lay out concrete policies that would help smooth over relations with the Jewish community, according to two sources. He further advised him to use a teleprompter for the speech, ditching his usual conversational style, the people close to Trump said. It was also Kushner who fielded a call from Israel's ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, who wanted to offer Trump the Israeli government's perspective ahead of the AIPAC speech, according to the sources. [...]
In the end, Trump delivered an uncharacteristically detailed speech to the 18,000 people who attended the conference, outlining a series of policy positions broadly aligned with AIPAC's.

1: [ http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...ew-brexit-uk-trade-deal-theresa-may-phthbjsmw ]
2: [ http://www.carbonated.tv/news/trump-soninlaw-jared-kushner-and-the-israeli-connection ]

It's an unsolvable problem anyway, so who cares who's in charge with solving it. And moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is a great idea. A big FU to the jihadis.

who doesn't want to be the big fuck up at the dinner table?

the pretend-a-trump

The left be shittin' all over themselves. Lovin' every minute of it.

giphy.gif

Hi, I'm Donald Trump, welcome to Jackass.

Wow a pro-israel "zionist" wanting to broker peace for Israel with fanatical islamists and terrorist sympathizers like the UN/Obama/Kerry.

Crazy

This kushner guy sounds interesting.

Orthodox jew.

Peace deal.

But other than that i dont see the big deal. Like anything its not what you know- its who you know

We knew going into it Trump was the most pro-Zionist president we have ever had.

While not "America First", as shown here, so long as we have a nationalist president that isnt selling out the futures of citizens I could care less.

Better than a pro Muslim expansionist pick. Jared isn't just pro Israel he is pro Trump, Pro American, Pro western civilization, and understands the dangers of radical Islam. He seems like a typical Republican pick and a pick that even pro American Democrats can like despite his support for Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an unsolvable problem anyway, so who cares who's in charge with solving it. And moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is a great idea. A big FU to the jihadis.

The Jihadis are all threatening to hurt the west and Israel for an embassy move. I say we stop giving into to Jihadi demands. The French are cowards btw for being so scared of this move.

The Jihadis are all threatening to hurt the west and Israel for an embassy move. I say we stop giving into to Jihadi demands. The French are cowards btw for being so scared of this move.

It's purely symbolic. Symbolism is never ever something worth striving for when it's implemented in form of actual policies.
What do we win by moving a dumb embassy somewhere else where it will make more trouble?
And by the way, "we" = USA. That's it. Not USA+Israel, or USA+Western World.
It's not only symbolism, it's symbolism on behalf of a foreign country that we have to back up.
Like always when it comes to Israel.
America first, Israel firster.

Well, sitting across the table offering them a handjob has really worked well so far, so...

I'm sure the peace deal he "brokers" will involve a ton more illegal settlements to push millions of Palestinians into an even smaller crap hole.

This was a big mistake, in my opinion. Khazar Jews already control our banks and media. Help us all if they ever get the ear of the president. Khazar Jews have been kicked out of every European country they were in - why do you think this is ?

This was a big mistake, in my opinion. Khazar Jews already control our banks and media. Help us all if they ever get the ear of the president. Khazar Jews have been kicked out of every European country they were in - why do you think this is ?

Okay why are you continuing with the debunked Khazar theory when even guys like David Duke say it isn't true?

Okay why are you continuing with the debunked Khazar theory when even guys like David Duke say it isn't true?

it's pretty obvious it is - logistically, demographically it explains why there was such a massive population of Jews in Central Asia and Russia. It doesn't make sense that a bunch of Middle Eastern Jews would leave for Russian region where they would look different and be met with hostility.

It's obvious the Khazars converted in mass back in the 7th century and flooded into Eastern Europe and Russia once their empire fell.

Back