Trump wants massive military parade

Really? How am I oppressing them, Zebster?

To show them appreciation. Why do you hate the people who fight for you so much?

I don’t hate them. Should the police have a parade? How about the fire departments? Maybe all the doctors and nurses should get a government paid for parade.

Why are you for handing out so much free stuff? Aren’t you supposed to be conservative with money. Why haven’t we paraded our military around before? Maybe because it just isn’t who America is. The only reason insecure Don wants one is because he is insecure.

Also, are they fighting for me? Or are they fighting for corporations and oil?

Well true, I haven't seen the movie. But my point still stands.
No, actually the total opposite. If you would've ever seen the CLASSIC fucking military film by Stanley Kubrick, like a real American, then you would know exactly the reference I was making when I said that. But your ignorance took over, and you made it a gay joke. Which made you sound super dumb.

PS. Watch that movie. It's great.

You mean Trump's "I'm almost a billion dollars in debt" shot?
Shut up, you're too partisan.

giphy.gif

I don’t hate them. Should the police have a parade? How about the fire departments? Maybe all the doctors and nurses should get a government paid for parade.

Sure. Especially the police.

Why are you for handing out so much free stuff? Aren’t you supposed to be conservative with money. Why haven’t we paraded our military around before? Maybe because it just isn’t who America is.

LOL.

Perhaps. America does have a history of literally waving it's dick around. Maybe this superficial show of force, is a bit light in the loafers.

You've convinced me Zebster. Fuck the parade. Just bomb more countries into submission. Fuck this fake ass shit. Less money for parades. More money for war.

No, actually the total opposite. If you would've ever seen the CLASSIC fucking military film by Stanley Kubrick, like a real American, then you would know exactly the reference I was making when I said that. But your ignorance took over, and you made it a gay joke. Which made you sound super dumb.

You posted the gif because you like posting gay stuff. Plain and simple, cut and dry.

The oddest fact about fmj, is that insane as it is, veterans have stated its the most accurate dipicition of the Vietnam war.

You posted the gif because you like posting gay stuff. Plain and simple, cut and dry.
You've never seen the movie. You didn't get the reference. Your mind turned it into a gay thing.

Who is REALLY obsessed with cocks here?

The guy who repeatedly references them...
I do think it's funny how I make a "TCK sucks Trump dick" joke, and then TCK ignores the rest of my points, as articulate as they are, and goes straight to gay stuff.

I mean, it's not that it's an obviously lazy go to when losing. God knows he is losing this debate, with the Diplomatic one. Even if there is no debate and we're just talking about dicks.

But what really hurts me is that TCK has never seen FMJ. That's what stung.

On a side note, Full Metal Jacket is a little overrated. Incredible first half, ho-hum second half, with too much shitty Matthew Modine.

Back