Trump wants massive military parade

Good idea, they should do it. It's about time the World respected America again. Show of force. Wave your guns around, do what you do best.

I for one am certain that Trump wants to have a parade so he can install himself as a,communist nazi dictator.
Since you have no sense of sarcasm or irony anymore, much like the SJWS that roam here (one just might be our president!), I'm going to assume this is a real statement.

I like it myself

You would actually like American tanks and military parading through the streets for the sake of our might, akin to North Korea and other dictatorships that need to feed their own ego to compensate for their lack of real power?

Dude, we're the United fucking States of America. We don't need to prove our might to our citizens. We *know* how powerful we are. At that point, it's just wasted resources for a PR stunt.

But it's Trump, so you'd suck his dick until your grandchildren's skin turned orange.

I for one am certain that Trump wants to have a parade so he can install himself as a,communist nazi dictator.

i wouldnt go that far, but its a bad look. makes one wonder why he feels the need to waste so much money.

Ah a hitler comparison. It’s how you know to take your argument seriously. It’s just like hitler. He has shirts too!

did i say he was like hitler? nah...you said that. i gave 3 examples of 3 different shitty narcissistic leaders doing it. hes in good company. communists, fascists,......whatever the F north korea is now.

Since you have no sense of sarcasm or irony anymore, much like like the SJWS that roam here (one just might be our president!), I'm going to assume this is a real statement.

Yes because it wasn't clearly a sarcastic statement

You would actually like American tanks and military parading through the streets for the sake of our might, akin to North Korea and other dictatorships that need to feed their own ego to compensate for their lack of real power?

Dude, we're the United fucking States of America. We don't need to prove our might to our citizens. We *know* how powerful we are. At that point, it's just wasted resources for a PR stunt.

I just think it would be pretty badass. And it wouldn't be so we prove our might to our citizens but rather everyone else's. Ya know, just in case they think shits sweet.

But it's Trump, so you'd suck his dick until your grandchildren's hair turned orange.

Really dip? How gay do your thoughts need to be to think of this kind of shit.

did i say he was like hitler? nah...you said that. i gave 3 examples of 3 different shitty narcissistic leaders doing it. hes in good company. communists, fascists,......whatever the F north korea is now.

What is France? Kinda weird how you just ignored that one, considering it's the example given in the OP.

Hopefully they do it and send shivers down every spine in the world that wants to see marxism and it's variants thrive.

Uh....who exactly is going to look at such a parade and think "Wow! I didn't know the United States of America—the sole superpower remaining in the world—had a military! I guess I shouldn't mess with them!"

This is worse than pointless. It is beneath us.

i wouldnt go that far, but its a bad look. makes one wonder why he feels the need to waste so much money.

Legitimate question and criticism. But drawing comparisons to dictators as if that is what Trump is trying to be...however...does not.

Nationwide parades celebrating homosexuality...

Liberals:

So brave. So necessary.

Parade celebrating the Military who fight and die for rights like the ones the people mentioned above enjoy...

Liberals:

Hitler!!!

LOL...

hyperbolic but pretty damn accurate.

I would replace the term "liberals" with "leftists."

Yes because it wasn't clearly a sarcastic statement
I know. Mine was only half sarcastic.

I just think it would be pretty badass. And it wouldn't be so we prove our might to our citizens but rather everyone else's. Ya know, just in case they think shits sweet.

Why do you think it would be badass? A military parade is usually for the citizens....you know, those who are there. I get that it will be broadcast as a message to the world, but it's totally the wrong message IMO

Really dip? How gay do your thoughts need to be to think of this kind of shit.

I'm just good at coming up with quick witted, politically involved insults. Don't hate the player. And you didn't disagree, either.

Sounds fun and could potentially benefit the economy with an f-35 display for potential buyers

Liberals:

So brave. So necessary.

Parade celebrating the Military who fight and die for rights like the ones the people mentioned above enjoy...

Liberals:

Hitler!!!

Nationwide parades organized by hundreds of separate organizations of people. Vs a parade commanded by the President to brag about how strong the military is. If you can't see the difference then you might as well move to Russia.

Lol. Trump wants to celebrate warfare, yet he's Christian? He wants to cut government spending, but he wants to spend money on a military parade that will only create foreign anxiety and aggression (both economically and military)? Trump is a walking contradiction.

Liberals:

So brave. So necessary.

Liberals:

Hitler!!!

Parades celebrating homosexuality celebrates love between humans while parades celebrating military celebrates death and destruction of humanity. Your analogy is retarded, dude. Why are you so into hate-mongering?

Nothing like bread and circuses to address the real issues. Especially when flavoured with authoritarian jingoism.

Idiocy and totalitarian parallels aside, this could be an awful flashpoint for American democracy. Protesters are going to try to impede this parade (tiananmen square) and the response by the Trump administration and the inevitable alt-right groups will be violent.

LOL...

hyperbolic but pretty damn accurate.

I would replace the term "liberals" with "leftists."
I would agree, except it's not really a celebration, but a power trip. Gays are like less than 5% of the population, and have no real power, thus the parades (I'm still not a big fan.).

Our military could murder the rest of the planet 500x over. It's tacky to have a parade full of tanks and guns when we KNOW we could. Most real badasses don't need to say a word.

whats the game of thrones quote? "a man who insists that he is king, is no true king?"

truly some great international precedents he could follow here

1b0604992472ad75bdd78d58196d9cffe6bb9529.jpg

86723.jpg

03sd1.jpg

newparade.jpg

Bastille-Day-Paris-02.jpg

bastille-day-parade-paris-france.jpg

Should we be afraid of the cheese eating surrender monkeys just because they had a military parade?

newparade.jpg

Should we be afraid of the cheese eating surrender monkeys just because they had a military parade?
We don't need one, because we know what we're capable of. Every one of those fuckers had to ride our coattails for every war since WW2.

newparade.jpg

What do those parades celebrate? Is it the same as all glory to our leader Trump? Why are no French, who are not shy to it, protesting?

Liberals:

So brave. So necessary.

Liberals:

Hitler!!!

If private citizens want to pay for a military parade then I am all for it. Otherwise it is a waste of money.

Back