Trump wants massive military parade

Can't wait to see the Military Times smeared as a leftist fake news outlet.

Last edited:
Lmao. Those are great examples of 3rd world countries. But I’m sure you wouldn’t know the difference considering where you live.

Poland and the other country are 4th world countries sure, but Canada is actually a first world Country. Here you can go see a movie without being a part of a mass shooting, or you could go to a country music festival without 50 plus people being slaughtered.

I'm from Toronto, which has one of the highest quality of life indexes in the world so maybe I am a bit biased.

Poland and the other country are 4th world countries sure, but Canada is actually a first world Country. Here you can go see a movie without being a part of a mass shooting, or you could go to a country music festival without 50 plus people being slaughtered.

I'm from Toronto, which has one of the highest quality of life indexes in the world so maybe I am a bit biased.

Or ride the Greyhound without being decapitated.

This would be a massive show of force to the leftist traitors trying to overthrow him. All they have is you dipshits lol

Its like some of you are aching for an attempted violent insurrection.

Applauding the moves of men that wont be around for the consequences we all will be left with.

Gon come a point in time where the excuse of "dude I just live here" is gonna be commonplace.

I know we all are laughing at the hurt feelings and the hysteria, but lets be real, that pendulum is going to swing back... Just like it did with the patriot act.

Wake up.

But people were cool with it when the Dems wanted one in 2014?

Are you serious? Thanos is an all around bad motherfucker, not a fat bald dipshit. It would be insulting.

You know who's all politics and the demeanor of a child? Trump. Don't sully the good name of Thanos by comparing him to a guy that's compelled to defend the size of his hands.

I didn't say the comparison was accurate. I said I was surprised no one had made it before now;)

3rd world stuff eh?

More savages-

and more-

He is not calling the military savages, he IS military. That guy is the Seal who killed Bin Laden man. He is just voicing the same opinion that a lot of other people have, which is that having a giant military parade for no reason at all is not really what the American military is all about.

He is not calling the military savages, he IS military. That guy is the Seal who killed Bin Laden man. He is just voicing the same opinion that a lot of other people have, which is that having a giant military parade for no reason at all is not really what the American military is all about.
I really think its a stupid thing to get upset about. We've had many military parades. Other countries have them and they are pretty successful and popular.

This just seems like more whining about nonsense to me.

I really think its a stupid thing to get upset about. We've had many military parades. Other countries have them and they are pretty successful and popular.

This just seems like more whining about nonsense to me.

I don't think it's whining, just pointing out that it's a bad idea. The Seal that killed Bin Laden does not seem like a whiner, right? Just a guy who happens to think this is stupid.

But people were cool with it when the Dems wanted one in 2014?

Is there any way you guys could possibly look past "Dems" and Republicans, left and right, etc, every once in a while? There are plenty of Republicans who have called this a dumb idea. Not everything has to be a partisan issue all the time. Shit, EZshrimp just called the SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden the "left" lol.

Sometimes people can just have opinions that have nothing to do with political parties. It's insane to me that so many people can't get past that dumb stuff.

I don't think it's whining, just pointing out that it's a bad idea. The Seal that killed Bin Laden does not seem like a whiner, right? Just a guy who happens to think this is stupid.
Well, I'm just a guy who happens to think its not stupid.
Why is it a "bad" idea?

Great people can be whiners too, BTW.

Fuck Toronto. Absolutely no character to that city at all. Ontario energy costs plus the insane real estate market, no thanks.

1b0604992472ad75bdd78d58196d9cffe6bb9529.jpg

86723.jpg

03sd1.jpg

This was my 1st thought when I heard about it. It's a dumb idea and a waste of money.

The only time anyone should be looking at our arsenal and might is when we're putting them on blast with it.

We don't need to flex to our own citizens.

Well, I'm just a guy who happens to think its not stupid.
Why is it a "bad" idea?

Great people can be whiners too, BTW.

There's nothing wrong with not thinking it's stupid. Nobody is insulting you for that stance.

I don't know anything about that Seal, he may be a terrible guy. I don't really care. I am just pointing out that whether you agree or disagree with the concept of a military parade is not at all a partisan issue.

Why do I think it's a bad idea? I think it would be a fine idea if it was tied directly to Veterans Day and was handled tastefully as a tribute of remembrance to those who have served, and to those who serve.

If it's more of an opportunity to show off how big our tanks and missiles are, which is the vibe Trump has vocalized ("look how big my button is") then I think it goes against the principles that make us better than North Korea. We don't front about the military, everybody knows we are the most powerful country on the planet. We don't show off missiles, everybody knows we have them. We don't need propaganda because we are the real deal.

What should we show off? Democracy, freedom, dignity, etc. Those are American values, not bombs. Our military defends our ideals, they are not a show piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back