Trump wants massive military parade

This is very nice of Trump to show appreciation to our brave men and women in uniform. I smell a noble peace prize coming his way.

I would love to see that but it won’t happen, I wouldn’t have any issues if all our troops come back home and we celebrate with a BIG ASS parade.
But not cuz some immature retard wants to just show off

Truly, I sympathize with our military personnel. How do they look themselves in the mirror everyday knowing that the commander-in-chief is a treasonous cowardly draft-dodger who is a cuck and slave to sh8thole Russia?

Truly, I sympathize with our military personnel. How do they look themselves in the mirror everyday knowing that the commander-in-chief is a treasonous cowardly draft-dodger who is a cuck and slave to sh8thole Russia?
Same way they did when Clinton was president and was raping people

th
death to traitors

No we are talking about that elderly fat f*ck trump and his family who are the ruskie c*ckholsters...read the thread title.

I sever under Clinton and Bush
If you’re ok with a rapist draft dodger you should have no issue with a draft dodger

The president is planning and hoping to have a large military parade "like the one in France" .......

Like the one in France lmao. Give the god-emperor his parade!
pIxyjrh.jpg

But he always finds time to golf

2hzLWH1.jpg

Good idea, they should do it. It's about time the World respected America again. Show of force. Wave your guns around, do what you do best.

America is already doing that by having bases positioned around the world.

"If Obama -RACISM RACISM RACISM! "

Sing a new tune already.
Considering how much Trump supporters were railing against Obama, and the snide racial remarks they were prone to making, it needs to be said how they would react if Obama acted Trump.

Last edited:
Considering how much Trump supporters were railing against Obama, especially prone to making snide racial remarks, it needs to be said how they would react if Obama acted Trump.
"A military parade, does he even KNOW how EXPENSIVE those are?!"

Military parade for Trump will probably look like his inauguration, but with tanks, humvees and shit.
632234600_1.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

empty-1024x572.png
Nah, he will fill the crowd with soldiers families and service people so he doesn't get shown up again

Is there an Excel document somewhere that we can download to view things that other presidents have done that are racist or very Hitler like when Trump does them? That way we can get in front of being offended

Or maybe an excel document showing all the things you give Trump a pass for and would have crucified Obama for.

CincyScratTrumpAcorn.jpg

Military Parade = try harder = something wannabe superpowers do.

It's like all those Gulf Arab cities and up-and-coming Asian cities that have to have the the tallest building. Whereas an accomplished technologically advanced country like Switzerland doesn't need to , because they have nothing to prove.

Last edited:
Back