Trump wants massive military parade

So other American presidents having parades still makes trump hitler
How about japan

So other American presidents having parades still makes trump hitler
How about japan

lol just stop

do you see the F'ing date on that? what is going on with japan right now that might make them want a military parade, rather than the megalomania of the japanese prime minister? anything?

just stop. you can still like trump and say this is a bad look. a dumb idea. a waste of money.

lol just stop

do you see the F'ing date on that? what is going on with japan right now that might make them want a military parade, rather than the megalomania of the japanese prime minister? anything?

just stop. you can still like trump and say this is a bad look. a dumb idea. a waste of money.
Different because trump
I knew it

How about the Switzerland one? Who’s attacking them? Russia attacked us according to democrats. Same logic we need to do a parade then

Last edited:
You are responding to me responding to a picture of hitler used to say trump is just like hitler

a picture of hitler. just hitler? did i say he was like hitler, or was that just you being emo and triggered? daddy got criticized and its victimhood time.

a picture of hitler. just hitler? did i say he was like hitler, or was that just you being emo and triggered? daddy got criticized and its victimhood time.
You used it. Same trope with anything you don’t like every time. Sexist racist kkk hitler Russia. You’ve got seven year left homie. Buck up

Well he better bring back the troops from the endless overseas wars of aggression then.

The President of the United States can have a parade.

And yeah.. with all the gay pride parades, I think this one might be due.

You used it. Same trope with anything you don’t like every time. Sexist racist kkk hitler Russia. You’ve got seven year left homie. Buck up

i think you have me confused with someone else. outgroup homogeneity. i get it. its ok. mistakes happen.

1. Attack the election(3-5 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary)
2. Attack the media.
3. Attack everyone all the time.
4. Strip funding from critical departments(CFPB, CDC, etc.)
5. Repeal DACA
6. Hold budget hostage for tough immigration reform and blame Democrats.
7. Call all Democrats who don't support his tough immigration plan complicit in murder.
8. Openly call Democrats who didn't applaud his SOTU treasonous.
9. Openly call for government shutdown.
10. Blame Democrats for military being underfunded, and claim they don't care about servicemen.
11. Giant Military Parade.
12. Full Blown Dictatorship ..

Speaking of massive military parades, North Koreas is about to be streamed right here

Military parade for Trump will probably look like his inauguration, but with tanks, humvees and shit.
632234600_1.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

empty-1024x572.png

ww2 victory parade compared to......what trump is suggesting? is that not F'ing stupid to you?

Of course I think Trump should announce America's immediate withdraw from Afghanistan, Syria, and a host of other shitholes. And THEN have a parade.

Too bad I doubt that's what we're going to get.

Back