Trump wants massive military parade

1. Attack the election(3-5 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary)
2. Attack the media.
3. Attack everyone all the time.
4. Strip funding from critical departments(CFPB, CDC, etc.)
5. Repeal DACA
6. Hold budget hostage for tough immigration reform and blame Democrats.
7. Call all Democrats who don't support his tough immigration plan complicit in murder.
8. Openly call Democrats who didn't applaud his SOTU treasonous.
9. Openly call for government shutdown.
10. Blame Democrats for military being underfunded, and claim they don't care about servicemen.
11. Giant Military Parade.
12. ...

I wouldn’t be surprised if he requests a commander-in-chief uniform with Sheriff David Clarke in charge of ribbons and badges.

Sure, have a parade similar to one that acknowledges the French people's toppling of the government and liberation of the lower classes, exemplified by a raiding of a prison and freeing of prisoners. While proclaiming yourself the tough on criminals administration. No irony there.

Last edited:
main-qimg-199cb24e709e91f16b62f59c39cc6c64.webp

They might as well dress him up in an unform with a bunch of medals like the north Koreans and he will be adressed as supreme leader from now on. You know trump fans would want it. They already call him daddy

eh, I don't mind the idea. Gives people access first hand, majority of kids will love the atmosphere, include veterans etc.

Shame it costs so much to conduct such an event.

Do it in California and have the turrets locked and loaded.

1. Attack the election(3-5 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary)
2. Attack the media.
3. Attack everyone all the time.
4. Strip funding from critical departments(CFPB, CDC, etc.)
5. Repeal DACA
6. Hold budget hostage for tough immigration reform and blame Democrats.
7. Call all Democrats who don't support his tough immigration plan complicit in murder.
8. Openly call Democrats who didn't applaud his SOTU treasonous.
9. Openly call for government shutdown.
10. Blame Democrats for military being underfunded, and claim they don't care about servicemen.
11. Giant Military Parade.
12. ...
Please GEOTUS attack this fucking whack job @HomerThompson next

eh, I don't mind the idea. Gives people access first hand, majority of kids will love the atmosphere, include veterans etc.

Shame it costs so much to conduct such an event.

Nothing like bread and circuses to address the real issues. Especially when flavoured with authoritarian jingoism.

In many ways, he is trying to outdo Crazy Fat Kid. Don't clap for him? Treason. Now he wants military parade where the news is saying the heavy equipment would wreck the roads.

I wouldn't be shocked if he insists on taking war equipment away from where it's needed just so he can have his jerk off ego military parade.

Well, when the government shuts down again, there won't be any National Guard or Reserve training, and troops won't be getting paychecks or housing allowance...

So I guess this could cheer them up/keep them occupied.

In many ways, he is trying to outdo Crazy Fat Kid. Don't clap for him? Treason. Now he wants military parade where the news is saying the heavy equipment would wreck the roads.

I wouldn't be shocked if he insists on taking war equipment away from where it's needed just so he can have his jerk off ego military parade.

Jong-Un is neutral-evil.

Trump is dumbass-fuckwit.

I for one appreciate my tax dollars being wasted on a parade to boost Donny's ego.

Hey, looks like we're going full retard after all.

Nothing like bread and circuses to address the real issues. Especially when flavoured with authoritarian jingoism.

Not every event is meant to address an issue, though I did add veterans to shed light on that area.

Jingoism is a bit of a stretch as we haven't seen a display yet.

Remember when Trumbots were posting things like this with captions like Trumpbless ....

G9LTFXL.jpg

We thought they were joking

Back