Trump voter calls Black Lyft driver the N-word, calls police for driver not turning on the radio.

And if you don’t understand why he said that to the black driver you are as far out there as the passenger

But that’s the thing, you know why he said it. And you know damn well this flaming taquito did not vote and does not support Trump
I assume he said that because he really voted for Trump and as a Trump voter he has a tendency to perceive Blacks with animus?? As a Trump voter he has a tendency to view Blacks as racist??
What do you think is the reason?

I assume he said that because he really voted for Trump and as a Trump voter he has a tendency to perceive Blacks with animus?? As a Trump voter he has a tendency to view Blacks as racist??
What do you think is the reason?

Lol. Yea

He didn’t say it to just try to piss the black guy off

You’re right. The flaming Mexican is a rabid Trump supporter

Actually. This whole thing smells of a scam

so we're piling on the passenger .. but what about his accusation that the driver was being a racist/bigot ? .. that doesn't count apparently because the driver is black ... so apparently you just have to be quiet and take it

also, those lyft uber jobs are bs .. no way am I giving rides to random strangers

so we're piling on the passenger .. but what about his accusation that the driver was being a racist/bigot ? .. that doesn't count apparently because the driver is black ... so apparently you just have to be quiet and take it

sorry, there's no place to throw out a white victimhood card here, and its pathetic that you tried.

Lol. Yea

He didn’t say it to just try to piss the black guy off

You’re right. The flaming Mexican is a rabid Trump supporter
Mexican woman proudly claims she is a "Mexican Racist" and supports Trump ! The woman has issues...
Trump supporters are going to say she is a false flag, I just think she is mentally off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ina-woman-backs-Trumps-election-bid-2020.html

'You are so stupid. My name is 'Karina'. I am a Mexican racist,' the Trump supporter emphatically told a person filming the exchange.

also, those lyft uber jobs are bs .. no way am I giving rides to random strangers

The basis for accusing the driver of being bigoted was him not turning on the radio. Seems like a tenuous premise. Specifically when coming from the guy screaming the n-word while the driver doesn't rise to the bait.

Mexican woman proudly claims she is a "Mexican Racist" and supports Trump ! The woman has issues...
Trump supporters are going to say she is a false flag, I just think she is mentally off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ina-woman-backs-Trumps-election-bid-2020.html

'You are so stupid. My name is 'Karina'. I am a Mexican racist,' the Trump supporter emphatically told a person filming the exchange.

LOL. DAILYMAIL!!

Seriously, are you trolling. I’m 100% serious

sorry, there's no place to throw out a white victimhood card here, and its pathetic that you tried.

we don't know the rest of the story here .. the guy claims this black guy was being an asshole because they were gay hispanics .. blacks pull this 'he was racist because he wasn't being nice' crap all the time .. what's the difference ?

Video one, during Trumps inauguration.
Video two, person trying to silence a Trump rally.
Video Three, person who hates all Trump supporters.

Gee, I wonder who they voted for. It clearly MUST have been Trump.

Only Clinton supporters hate all Trump supporters. Thanks for playing the derp game, you couldnt even win at that.

Lol literally none of your videos were people doing what trump voters do or what you are claiming.

Theres tons of video of SELF ANNOUNCED Trump voters frothing at the mouth like rabid animals, invoking trumps name and shouting people down in racist outbursts.

And you're still deflecting away from your first point where you were proven wrong. You asked why does the media report the guy in OP was a Trump voter when HE WAS THE ONE WHO ANNOUNCED IT. Then you failed to post a single source where a Clinton supporter invokes her name while going on a racist tirade like trump bots do. As usual, you as a trumptard tried a BUT HILLARY and failed miserably.

So you've been proven wrong, outed as having not watched OP video before posting, then embarrassed by being unable to support your points with evidence. What a miserable failure you've been in this thread. Your parents must be proud.

LOL. DAILYMAIL!!

Seriously, are you trolling. I’m 100% serious
Yeah the Mail is sensationalist, but....the woman does state on video she is a Mexican racist who supports Trump and is a sellout.

I just write her off as nuts.

The basis for accusing the driver of being bigoted was him not turning on the radio. Seems like a tenuous premise. Specifically when coming from the guy screaming the n-word while the driver doesn't rise to the bait.

yeah just saw the video .. the gay guy gets really obnoxious .. but again .. this recording begins after whatever went down went down and the black guy started recording it so he knew to hush up while recording .. how many times have I heard of a story where some black guy blew up on someone and started hurling racist insults while claiming the other person said something racist .. this could be the same scenario here .. I'm not really taking the gay guy's side but we always get one side of the story in these cases

yeah just saw the video .. the gay guy gets really obnoxious .. but again .. this recording begins after whatever went down went down and the black guy started recording it so he knew to hush up while recording .. how many times have I heard of a story where some black guy blew up on someone and started hurling racist insults while claiming the other person said something racist .. this could be the same scenario here .. I'm not really taking the gay guy's side but we always get one side of the story in these cases
By that reasoning, no video of human interactions can ever be conclusive proof of anything.

Yeah the Mail is sensationalist, but....the woman does state on video she is a Mexican racist who supports Trump and is a sellout.

I just write her off as nuts.

Or it’s a scam video being shown by a shit source so that trolls can use it on karate forums

So if a liberal gets in a car, calls the driver the n word, and says yea trump! Is that news worthy?

Or it’s a scam video being shown by a shit source so that trolls can use it on karate forums

It maybee fake but me showing it here isn't trolling cause even while the DM is tabloid sensationalist, it isn't Alex Jones level nonsense. I only posted it here cause I think it is funny and because it is very recent news; the Mail only featured it like a day or 2 ago. So when I read your comment about "flaming Mexican is a rabid Trump supporter" I immediately thought of this story I recalled in the Mail. Thought this story would be a funny response.

Didn't watch video. This racist wasn't a Caucasian I hope.

no, the driver is recording at all times in his car. its in the article you didn't read. that's just the video being published.

also in it, the police and Lyft reviewed the entire recording, and the driver was cleared by both, one looking for criminal stuff, and Lyft looking for any employee misconduct.

so again, you're bringing up unrelated anecdotal incidents that have no place here to try and play a white victim card, and its incorrect and pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back