Trump voter calls Black Lyft driver the N-word, calls police for driver not turning on the radio.

I don't blame him at all. I can't imagine there would ever be a court case, but a fool is easily parted with his money.
Yeah, I don't think he could bring that shit to Judge Judy, and even if he did, he'd be laughed out of the building.

If this gay guy wouldve had a black babysitter when he was young, none of this would have ever happened :cool:
@PainIsLIfe

Great deflection. A+ dodge skills. You ask why its reported they are trump supporter and then you cant even address how they all announce from the get go they are trumptards.

Great deflection. A+ dodge skills. You attempted to provide videos as if only Trump supporters identify themselves as such as a reason for reporting the stories based on their supporting Trump.

idiot...Clinton supporters out themselves CONSTANTLY yet those stories are not reported BASED ON IT.

Lol did you watch the video before shit posting?

Why is it that everytime a Trumptard does something stupid they have to announce that they voted for Trump before going on their racist rants?

It's bizarre how Trump's name has become a rally cry for deranged racists. There's been so many incidents where some racist actually uses Trump's name or slogans in their rant.

What a piece of shit article. Like it's important to point out the dude s a Trump Supporter. Another non story by yahoo to stir shit up and create a divide. It's just a story about some random asshole.

Great deflection. A+ dodge skills. You attempted to provide videos as if only Trump supporters identify themselves as such as a reason for reporting the stories based on their supporting Trump.

idiot...Clinton supporters out themselves CONSTANTLY yet those stories are not reported BASED ON IT.

Which video that you posted had Clintons name mentioned? The only one mentioning Clinton is you. Must be that Clinton Derangement syndrome at work.

Which video did you post had someone invoke a politicians name before going on a racist hateful tirade on a stranger?

Thanks for proving the point of what a joke trumptards are.

It's bizarre how Trump's name has become a rally cry for deranged racists. There's been so many incidents where some racist actually uses Trump's name or slogans in their rant.

That's trumps America. He's emboldened racists and racist sympathizers.

> racist trump supporter announces they voted trump.
> "why the media reporting they voted trump hurrrdurrr" - trumptards

You'd be surprised. His gayness, which is now considered left and "protected," gives him rights to say things others can't.

He could also be one of the millions that switched from Obama to Trump, because they didn't want an establishment candidate, and Bernie was forced out. Pretending Trump voters are further right than Romney voters is comical. 3 members of my family, that I know of, voted for Barack Obama, never complained about him, and voted for Trump. Not right wingers.

Right on. I voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice and I voted for and support Trump. I'm not crazy about everything he does and I don't think he's the best example for children, but he's been doing a decent Job. The democrates have lost their damn minds over the past several years.

I'm cool with social service programs, but Obamacare is a disaster and the identity politics and wanting open borders is something I can't get on board with hence why I voted for Trump.

That's trumps America. He's emboldened racists and racist sympathizers.

> racist trump supporter announces they voted trump.
> "why the media reporting they voted trump hurrrdurrr" - trumptards

Well then sounds like he's already helping make america great again. I want these people to be bold as fuck cause believe me it wont end well for them. In fact it hasn't in several cases I've seen of them complaining.

Right on. I voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice and I voted for and support Trump. I'm not crazy about everything he does and I don't think he's the best example for children, but he's been doing a decent Job. The democrates have lost their damn minds over the past several years.

I'm cool with social service programs, but Obamacare is a disaster and the identity politics and wanting open borders is something I can't get on board with hence why I voted for Trump.
You're like a ton of people. Trump got less far right votes than Romney, because the Mormons and some other far righties couldn't vote for him. Trump won because of people who aren't in a cult, like me and you. CNN, and the left shill posters on here pretending otherwise is a total lie.

Which video that you posted had Clintons name mentioned? The only one mentioning Clinton is you. Must be that Clinton Derangement syndrome at work.

Which video did you post had someone invoke a politicians name before going on a racist hateful tirade on a stranger?

Thanks for proving the point of what a joke trumptards are.

Video one, during Trumps inauguration.
Video two, person trying to silence a Trump rally.
Video Three, person who hates all Trump supporters.

Gee, I wonder who they voted for. It clearly MUST have been Trump.

Only Clinton supporters hate all Trump supporters. Thanks for playing the derp game, you couldnt even win at that.

It really doesn't matter as far as making this incident political, but the guy specifically stated he is a Trump voter, so I mentioned it.

And if you don’t understand why he said that to the black driver you are as far out there as the passenger

But that’s the thing, you know why he said it. And you know damn well this flaming taquito did not vote and does not support Trump

Well then sounds like he's already helping make america great again. I want these people to be bold as fuck cause believe me it wont end well for them. In fact it hasn't in several cases I've seen of them complaining.
<GSPWoah>

I loled at the shoe being on the other foot vis-a-vis being baselessly accused of racial profiling.
Err, good job, he didn't use his fists. Is he supposed to win a prize or something? This is news?

Back