Trump twitter feuding with Ball family

Not at all. Who the fuck is Lavar Ball when you're the President? Just shrug, laugh at his ungratefulness, and move on. Trump's insecurity and need to be validated is exhausting, I wish Twitter would crash and burn.

It's not very professional.

Trump does them a favor and is insulted for it.

Especially funny when Trump could make their entire family disappear with the snap of a finger.

the rotten apple doesnt fall far from the tree

He should have left those apes to rot in jail.

images

Aside from the obvious problems with a president that thinks their fate should be determined by how grateful they are to him (serious dictator type shit), this is an obvious troll attempt, along with his remarks about Marshawn Lynch.

There is a gigantic tax bill being rammed through without hearings/debates that will raise taxes on lots of regular people and he's basically shit posting.
Yep its just food for the Rubes. Deferrment Donny is becoming predictable. Too bad the media gives Donny Smallhands the attention he wants.

Of course the male version of Kris Khardasian is going to fuck with Trump, because like her, he wants fame, and will throw his kids under the bus to get it.

If I've said it once....

What President Trump will do is throw a hand grenade into the pool to distract you away from the fact that he's setting the house aflame.

ROFL. CNN thought they'd get this motherfucker on TV and they'd talk shit about the President for 20 minutes. The man's low IQ threw a wrench in their plans.

Was listening to this on the radio. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd see Chris Cuomo defending Trump, and not only that but strongly defending him. Ball is such an ingrate and self absorbed fame whore that it's impossible not to hate the guy. I doubt the guy even gives a fuck about his dipshit kid, he seems to only care about the spotlight. I think I lost IQ points listening to that interview.

Ha, find one instance of it being used to refer to a white person, I dare you.
tenor.gif

Watch the hooligans in England after their team wins (or loses, or ties), and you will be calling them monkeys. They act like chimps when someone throws an aluminum ball at their feet.

I wish the president of the US realized he had better things to do than get in a Twitter war with Ball, honestly this is an embarrassment for the human race and you fools who support Trump or Ball are a fucking joke!

Back