Trump twitter feuding with Ball family

I always thought the guy was an egotistical douche but why had no ever said let lone cried 24-7 that he was a racist?

He was everywhere for years. Always interviewed by Larry King on CNN. He had a major TV show on liberal network. Oprah interviewed him all the time for over a decade and seemed to like him. He was even a guest star on at least one major African American comedy series. Why now is he a racist that everyone knew about? Why did all those liberal networks, people, shows feature him for the past few decades? Why did the Clinton's and other NY dems take so much money from him in the past?

Now there's tons of people like you that took their cue from the media like some programmed sheep that say he was always clearly a racist. What am I missing?
Youre not missing anything. Congrats on having a mind of your own, one smart enough to realize such things

Two assholes, people picking sides. Same as Colby-Fabricio.

You know that he won a primary that involved no democrats right?
Exactly. It took him a year to win over the republicans and only 3 months to beat the chosen one. Really quite pathetic.

From how he carries himself, I thought he was some retired star NBA player, but wiki says he was only a brief practice squad NFL player.

Back