Trump twitter feuding with Ball family

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems trump is not happy they are not grateful enough.

We knew there would be a lot of stupidity and lunacy with trump being president but I did not have trump twitter feuding with the ball family as one.

Lavar is the GOAT and a true Big Baller, Trump better stay in his lane.

tenor.gif

I wish he would've left those losers in jail.

We knew there would be a lot of stupidity and lunacy with trump being president but I did not have trump twitter feuding with the ball family as one.

I'm LOLing hard at "I should have left them in jail."

<{outtahere}>

He’s a fucking idiot.

Yeah, should have left them to face the dance in China.
Imagine how much shit they have been up to in the US stealing etc. if they thought its a good idea to steal stuff in China.
They must have been pretty confident to get away with it.
I fucking hate thieves.

We all agree with Trump and would all feel the same way in his position. Don't bullshit because you don't like the guy.

tenor.gif

Finally the trumpster will meet someone that can match his buffoonery

He’s a fucking idiot.
Maybe, but he's right. Wouldn't you feel some gratitude if that were your son in Korea?

Honestly, fuck these people if they aren't even going to credit the good he does. Just another D- level name trying to make a name by being controversial.

We all agree with Trump and would all feel the same way in his position. Don't bullshit because you don't like the guy.

2017: The year America began holding its president to the same behavioral standards as the bartender at the sports bar.

2017: The year America began holding its president to the same behavioral standards as the bartender at the sports bar.

Right, as if we have any standards in this country. This country has turned into a whining mass of disrespectful cunts.

Do people really think that Pres. Trump made some "bigly" deal get those players free?

C'mon man!

I think that Lavar Ball can go toe to toe on twitter with anyone.

People had better stay in their lane! <45>

In trumps and conservatives world being the bigger person doesnt exist. We live in a time where millions think president having twitter beefs with random people is normal. I dont even know what Lavar said.....but why is it too much to expect for him to be above this? He helped 3 american citizens. You done your job.....we can see that

As a conservative I want to defend President Trump here but this isn't a laughing matter, guys. This could be it!

It was hilarious that all three players had to thank Trump individually during a press conference.

Lavar is a master at self-promotion and will stoop to subterranean levels to get his family's name out there. I expect he will be more than willing to sling mud with Trump on social media. Could end up being hilarious.

Do people really think that Pres. Trump made some "bigly" deal get those players free?

C'mon man!

I think that Lavar Ball can go toe to toe on twitter with anyone.

People had better stay in their lane! <45>
They went free due to efforts by the Trump administration, right? Or do you believe otherwise?

Back