Social Trump tweets

Is Trump being racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice answer from Iranians

for liberals I guess it's time to side with Iranians and support #shutUpTrump?

They should not have surrendered, that was the wrong thing to do

nice answer from Iranians

for liberals I guess it's time to side with Iranians and support #shutUpTrump?

Zc76CNS.jpg

Lol at posting a response from a dude with 5 followers

This is why I ignore posts

Zc76CNS.jpg

it's not like he is the only Iranian mocking US soldiers. This whole twitter thread is filled with these kind of posts fairly consequently. I know you guys have a Muslim fetish, but it is really so hard to imagine that many Iranians hate USA?

here, a guy with a little bit more followers...

also many 9/11 references...

Zc76CNS.jpg

I notice this often. Somebody will post a Tweet from somebody with like 8 followers, and I always wonder how the hell they even found the Tweet. Is Factory one of the 5 followers that account has? Or did he go through all the responses looking for one?

@PolishHeadlock maybe, just maybe it's right to side with your President in this case, instead of with radical Muslims?

it's not like he is the only Iranian mocking US soldiers. This whole twitter thread is filled with these kind of posts fairly consequently. I know you guys have a Muslim fetish, but it is really so hard to imagine that many Iranians hate USA?

Nationalist American gets upset at Nationalist Iranians.

More news at 11.

So many weirdo cuck boys in here. Iran threatens you and you trash Trump’s response lol.

Nationalist American gets upset at Nationalist Iranians.

More news at 11.

sorry, I don't get it...

Yeah, a radical Islamic Regime which suppresses pretty much all human rights is indeed a problem. so, what's your point again?

Last edited:
this reminds me of the season of southpark where cartman gets a girlfriend, and she doubles down on staying with him every time anyone criticizes/makes fun of her...

trump haters should try the reverse psychology route against trump supporters.

His base voters see this and it doesn't hurt trump. They probably love him even more just to save face. Never admit you're wrong or look stupid. Keep paddling up that creek.
Same issue with Brexit and the Brits.

sorry, I don't get it...

Yeah, a radical Islamic Regime which suppresses pretty much all human rights is indeed a problem. so, what's your point again?

Go sign up for the front lines then macho man.
The Iranians are basically at the front door!!!111!1
Or do you have a bunker with Alex Jones slop you've already built?

Time to attack the UK

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at some of this stuff . . .

Go sign up for the front lines then macho man.
The Iranians are basically at the front door!!!111!1
Or do you have a bunker with Alex Jones slop you've already built?

you didn't answer the question. I asked you what's the point of comparing USA under Trump to Iran?

Funny that you mentioned Alex Jones, because he is absolutely against an Iran war. Maybe you should get a little bit more info before you mention people as reference. Because otherwise, it could make you look like a dude, who absolutely doesn't know what he is talking about.

Last edited:
Those Iranians were just following protocol. We would have done the same, or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back