Trump tweets to watch Judge Jeanine tonight. She opens show saying Ryan should step down

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Whole opening statement was for Ryan to step down as speaker.

"Paul Ryan needs to step down as speaker of the House," said Jeanine Pirro, host of the eponymous "Justice with Judge Jeanine," to start a live show at 9 p.m. She said Ryan "failed to deliver" on his repeal-and-replace bill.

Pirro said it was her personal opinion that the onus of the failed health care bill effort was not on Trump, who she said had preferred to pursue tax reform first but still went along supporting the healthcare bill. Rather it was Ryan that wanted the healthcare bill first and subsequently "blew it."

She also praised the president for how he is handling the fallout "with dignity." After the bill vote was scraped, Trump thanked Ryan for his efforts, saying he "worked, very, very hard."

I guess we know what Trump thinks about Ryan now.

LOL.

It always was Trump Vs The World. That (R) was just decoration.

‘I won’t defend Trump — not now, not in the future’: Paul Ryan caught on tape trashing Trump before election

Funny TRump Humpers complain about CNN and Shillary. Trump has a network acting as his PR team.

‘I won’t defend Trump — not now, not in the future’: Paul Ryan caught on tape trashing Trump before election

There's really no need to quote the guy. Pretty sure he made his feelings known after "pussy gate".

I'm amazed he's made it this far under the Trump Presidency, without being called out as the selfish clown he is.

4dchesss.JPG

Funny TRump Humpers complain about CNN and Shillary. Trump has a network acting as his PR team.
CNN gave Hillary access to debate questions ahead of time. That's next level collusion. Trump has a few networks who hate him less than most.

CNN gave Hillary access to debate questions ahead of time. That's next level collusion. Trump has a few networks who hate him less than most.
Trump is promoting a host who he got to do his dirty work. How did he know what she was going to talk about before she went on air, unless he told her what to say.

Expect nothing more than a "What's Hillary got to do with it?" response.

Exactly my thoughts. Months of lambasting news organizations as extensions of politicians and here we are with Trump taking it to the next level.

He's not even bothering to collude with the media in secret. He's straight up telling people what to watch to get the story.

they rode his ass during the campaign... thats when hillary was writing her news stories for her networks

some new levels of batshit crazy in the wr tonight lol
(gets popcorn)

Trump is promoting a host who he got to do his dirty work. How did he know what she was going to talk about before she went on air, unless he told her what to say.
Er, he could have been told by her or by a contact who works at the show? Seems more likely than him ordering her around. Although we have just seen eight years of journalists getting their marching orders from the White House, so maybe.

That is all sorts of stupid.

Yes, Trump controls FOX.

That is all sorts of stupid.

Yes, Trump controls FOX.
I am not sure about the whole network just Judge Jeanine, since Trump either owns a Delorean or fed Judge Jeanine the story since he tweeted about it before it aired.

I don't blame the Judge Chick for having Trump dictate her show. She probably had her best ratings ever and it only cost her, her integrity.

They called him up with a story and asked for a comment, maybe? You know, like they do with pretty much ever political story.

I am not sure about the whole network just Judge Jeanine, since Trump either owns a Delorean or fed Judge Jeanine the story since he tweeted about it before it aired.

Dude, really?

Trump tweeted about this morning. It aired this evening.

Back