Trump tweets about Syria in 2013

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

trump about an hour ago... lol

"A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!"

trump about an hour ago... lol

"A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!"

As Luke Skyjoker once said "I have bad feeling about dez"

images

Color me shocked a politician doubled back on their word.

Trump made bush look like a wise good person.

Color me shocked a politician doubled back on their word.

Not this blatantly.

John Kerry probably lost an election over being for/against something. How long ago was that? Feels like ages...

Will the Golden Don suffer the same fate for changing his word every five minutes, or have we become too cynical and intellectually debased to care about any principle in politics?

Barack Obama was shrewdly cynical about all forms of honesty, not that he likely believed in anything as quaint as honesty, but had the decency to pretend most of the time.

Trump simply changes the truth as he sees fit with none of the effort to obfuscate.

There is nothing to even defend with Trump, it is all too ridiculously dishonest.

For everything Trump says and does their is a Tweet saying the exact opposite.

Because via twitter and over the years, Trump has said so much stupid shit he has said both sides of every issue in some manner

It's like the whole "Throw enough shit at a wall and something sticks" turned into "Throw so much shit everywhere, you have shit on every wall"

Yeah because nothing could have possible changed in the time period between 2013 and 2018.....

Talking shot about this and using it as an example of how trump changes his mind every 5 minutes (this was actually 5 years lol) is pretty fucking pathetic.

I’d say 5 years is an acceptable period of time for somebody to change their mind on a topic.

Yeah because nothing could have possible changed in the time period between 2013 and 2018.....

Talking shot about this and using it as an example of how trump changes his mind every 5 minutes (this was actually 5 years lol) is pretty fucking pathetic.

I’d say 5 years is an acceptable period of time for somebody to change their mind on a topic.

I'm not even kidding..
I almost think he did it so people would shut the fuck up about Russia collusion and being a puppet of Putin. Chemical weapons are a cherry on top.

I don't support it.

What changed (chem attacks on the population) besides his opinion? One he pretty much stuck with in the campaign.

I'm not even kidding..
I almost think he did it so people would shut the fuck up about Russia collusion and being a puppet of Putin. Chemical weapons are a cherry on top.

I don't support it.

Someone on Fox (!) just called Trump out on the bombings because Russia said, "OK, go ahead and bomb, but don't hit a single Russian asset" and Trump said, "OK." and carefully avoided Russian assets.

EDIT: Fox is torn on their coverage. Leland Vittert is calling Trump out for being subservient to Russia...

... while this correspondent claims Syrians are happy the America is bombing them and excited for Trump to drop more bombs.

Last edited:
What changed (chem attacks on the population) besides his opinion? One he pretty much stuck with in the campaign.

Trump has been trying to leave Syria for years. Every time we do that "suddenly" there is a chemical weapons attack. Weird.

Trump said this same shit through out the camapain. That was a about a year and a half ago.

Trump said this same shit through out the camapain. That was a about a year and a half ago.

That’s my whole point. If there are things from his campaign that are relevant then what’s with bringing up shit from 5 years ago?

That’s my whole point. If there are things from his campaign that are relevant then what’s with bringing up shit from 5 years ago?

Back