Trump tweet gif of him hitting Hillary with a golf ball

It's always good to have a president tweeting memes while an entire country is struggling to work together.

What a great president.... of a Donald trump fanclub.

He couldn't be worse at running a country though. Just useless.

Trump is held accountable for his words like other politicians are. That's why less than a year into his presidency we've had dozens of threads about how he is a liar etc.

Why did he call himself a globalist? I have no idea really. Perhaps he doesn't understand how the word is generally used in politics (and it is ill defined). Perhaps he was trying to appeal to as many people as possible. But in terms of his agenda, I don't see how one could categorize him (and it is a vague category imo) as a globalist.
Personally I think "globalist" is just a boogie man word used to scare people. Many people on the internet are now using it as a substitute for jew. I agree it's a word with vague meaning.

It's always good to have a president tweeting memes while an entire country is struggling to work together.

What a great president.... of a Donald trump fanclub.

He couldn't be worse at running a country though. Just useless.

Hillary is a joke and should be treated like one for the good of the country.

Hillary is a joke and should be treated like one for the good of the country.

The fact that you think that was an appropriate reply to what I said really just encapsulates the idiocy of Trump voters.

He'll never amount to more than what another person isn't, and it's thanks to you fools. How pathetic.

Back