Trump tweet gif of him hitting Hillary with a golf ball

Why did he call himself a globalist then? He ran on the campaign to win it doesnt mean he believes or meant everything he said. He also said Obama was from Kenya at one point

So you think he's a globalist because he said so in one interview, and you support that by pointing out that he doesn't mean or believe everything he says. Think about that.

Also, what does it mean to be both a globalist and a nationalist?

So you think he's a globalist because he said so in one interview, and you support that by pointing out that he doesn't mean or believe everything he says. Think about that.

Also, what does it mean to be both a globalist and a nationalist?
Why would he say he is a globalist? How come Trump gets special treatment when it comes to what he says? Should he not be held accountable to his words or only other politicians are?

it's called slapstick. Sadly when I tried to watch hockey there wasn't enough slap stick.

You know whats even more immature than trumps re-tweet? Writing an entire book to blame the whole world for your own personal failure

Why would he say he is a globalist? How come Trump gets special treatment when it comes to what he says? Should he not be held accountable to his words or only other politicians are?
Trump is held accountable for his words like other politicians are. That's why less than a year into his presidency we've had dozens of threads about how he is a liar etc.

Why did he call himself a globalist? I have no idea really. Perhaps he doesn't understand how the word is generally used in politics (and it is ill defined). Perhaps he was trying to appeal to as many people as possible. But in terms of his agenda, I don't see how one could categorize him (and it is a vague category imo) as a globalist.

Funny for a random internet post, undignified for a POTUS. Why can't people make that distinction?
Or maybe they can and they just don't care.

It's kind of sad that Trump is still obsessed with having Hillary as his archnemesis and is unable to ignore her or stop talking about her at rallies and on twitter. I would expect this from a teenage girl mad at her ex-bestie but not from a 70 year old man who is president of a first world country.

for someone in his position, some of his antics have been incredibly immature and petty. at this point, it's sadly the norm that we expect from him.

Twitterland is having a full blown meltdown. Meanwhile I'm over here like...

<Fedor23>

What does sherdog think. Is this a harmless, funny retort to Hillary's book tour and all her inflammatory comments about Trump or is this a disgusting move that incites violence toward former FLOTUS?

If a black artist can depict lynching a white child and that's called art...

I see no problem with Hillary getting hit in the head with a golf ball.

It's art.

Makes me think.

Funny for a random internet post, undignified for a POTUS. Why can't people make that distinction?
Or maybe they can and they just don't care.
At breitbart they are calling lefties hypocrite and saying they were not this angry when that kathy lady showed trumps beheaded picture. They really dont understand a president and a second rate comedian shouldnt be judged the same way

tumblr_nz4151vr5G1qznc9lo1_r4_500.gif

Did Obama ever share the gif of him smashing Volkmann's head against the wall? That was a pretty great one that i think i remember getting a little attention.

Trump is held accountable for his words like other politicians are. That's why less than a year into his presidency we've had dozens of threads about how he is a liar etc.

Why did he call himself a globalist? I have no idea really. Perhaps he doesn't understand how the word is generally used in politics (and it is ill defined). Perhaps he was trying to appeal to as many people as possible. But in terms of his agenda, I don't see how one could categorize him (and it is a vague category imo) as a globalist.

I tried having the semantic argument with people about globalism/globalist etc but they never get it.

It's kind of sad that Trump is still obsessed with having Hillary as his archnemesis and is unable to ignore her or stop talking about her at rallies and on twitter. I would expect this from a teenage girl mad at her ex-bestie but not from a 70 year old man who is president of a first world country.
And here you are gossiping about Trump gossiping. Sad!

it's funny he posts this after screwing over his base, and his supporters eat it up

Back