Trump tweet gif of him hitting Hillary with a golf ball

I know you can find a better Trump comic than this.
Come on man, he gives you so much material and this is the best you got?

Sherbro...

I WANT him to win because when he wins we all win. But he keeps on being Donald Trump. Comically, he's Christmas every day.

Incredibly juvenile and a shame to the position.

He is not advocating for violence against women but loonies gonna loony.

Trumps a pathetic small handed globalist with a bad tan and thin skin. He dishonors his position as president.

A bunch of CNN beta's gotten to in this thread

By your logic, there is no difference between any "violent" imagery, if it is not real. Bugs Bunny...SAW...meh', same dif.

Weird Al describes Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote

It's stupid that people would get worked up over this.

Almost as bad as being proud of our president tweeting this retarded shit.

If this offends you then go fuck yourself you sensitive bitch. This is legit funny.

If this offends you then go fuck yourself you sensitive bitch. This is legit funny.
I dont think anyone is offended. Its just pathetic behaviour and just red meat to his base. You gotta have a screw lose to go to a rally and chant lock her up as a grown person

Come on, that's funny.

I mean, it's pathetic that people are still taking pot shots at Clinton, and shows that they can't actually rally behind anything Trump is presently doing....and it's childish and un-presidential for Trump to retweet.

But it's still funny. Let the kids be kids.

Trumps a pathetic small handed globalist with a bad tan and thin skin. He dishonors his position as president.
Pathetic? Yes.
Small-handed? I don't know, but I trust you, so yes.
Globalist? No.
Bad tan? Yes.
Think Skin? Yes.

He's apparently got a hell of a golf swing though.

the vaccinators are easy to spot in this thread.

The gif is fecking hilarious and it should be beneath a sitting president to disseminate it.

Pretty bloody obvious

Pathetic? Yes.
Small-handed? I don't know, but I trust you, so yes.
Globalist? No.
Bad tan? Yes.
Think Skin? Yes.

He's apparently got a hell of a golf swing though.
Yes on all 5. He admitted to being a globalist here.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat..._says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”

Trump ran on an anti-globalist campaign and has thus far tacked nationalist. Thus his anti open immigration stance and pulling out of the Paris Climate Treaty.
Why did he call himself a globalist then? He ran on the campaign to win it doesnt mean he believes or meant everything he said. He also said Obama was from Kenya at one point

Back