Trump to Meet KJU

Oh look at that, you criticized nothing specific at all after blindly defending Trump, you must be a moderate.

Tell me more about exactly what he's doing wrong in Iran and why a face to face meeting between him and KJU could be a good thing. I'm hoping you lead with "well they could bond over their shared belief of having power for life...."

I'm always for our leaders talking to others. He should do the same with others

Never said I was a moderate. Just showing your stupidity there. But hey, we are used to it

Sorry you think anyone who doesn't Bash Trump on everything is blindly defending him. You should try to let go of some of this anger

Previous administrations have done shit, when faced with the exact same problem.

Good to see you've already got your "Would've happened anyways. Thanks South Korea!" rationale all lined up.

Must not...give...Trump....any...credit...ever! Re....sist!

LOL. Fuck me running.

Not only will Trump legitimize Kim, but it won't accomplish anything considering leaders don't just meet without complex negotiations taking place after a long period. Trump does not do details, which is where all the important shit is, and neither do you, seemingly.

What should I expect of a Trudite from some bumfuck frozen wasteland whose soul is owned by a 72 year old spray tanned fatass....

Never said I was a moderate. Just showing your stupidity there. But hey, we are used to it

Sorry you think anyone who doesn't Bash Trump on everything is blindly defending him. You should try to let go of some of this anger

But this meeting is harmful and stupid. Giving Kim a platform his father and grandfather never got, while doing a photo op devoid of any strategy or negotiations having taken place already.

Are you really confident in Trump

A. Knowing anything about Korea or their political system
B. Knowing anything about the strategy his national security advisers or the South Koreans want to implement.

??????

Even when those leaders are bullshit artists who's main weaknesses just happen to be communication and finding common ground?

If a fire broke out would you grab whatever liquid you could find to put it out, regardless of what that liquid is?

"Trump is bad on Iran. SEE! I'm a moderate!!!"

"I never said I was a moderate."

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhht.

I agree with this in principle. It offers legitimacy to North Korea and shows that the United States recognizes them as a country.

However, I don't think anything profound will come of this, and they certainly won't disarm.

Either way, good for Trump.
Holy shit, man. I really have to give you credit for this.

no way kay jay gives up his nukies w/out any sort of a deal.
of course the us is gonna sell it as a one sided victory.

Presumably Kim will earnestly tell Donald that North Korea is a wonderful democratic place, and Donald will believe it because when he said it he "really seemed to mean it".

What is going to happen: near zero chances that Kim is going to let go of nukes and ballistic missiles. 100% chance that images of Trump meeting Kim as an equal are seen in NK propaganda for decades to come.

I'd laugh if Trump finds a way to solve the NK issue. It would be the biggest diplomatic achievement in decades lol.

I'd laugh if Trump finds a way to solve the NK issue. It would be the biggest diplomatic achievement in decades lol.
What is the NK Issue in your mind? Would KJU have nukes if Saddam wasn't hanged and Gaddafi wasn't killed in his streets with a pole up his ass? If Saddam or Gaddafi had nukes they'd still be alive and in power today - that is the message their deaths sent. Iran is getting pressured heavily - no nukes. Pakistan has nukes and you never hear a cross word about them.

He could cure cancer and the headlines would be "trump doesn't care about diabetes".

The more accurate descriptions is Trump says "We should cure cancer" and when people ask how Trumpsters respond "You'll never give him credit for anything!"

Sorry but there's no way for the anti-Trumpers to spin this. South Korea stated that Trump's actions led them to this point. Trump played chicken with a brutal, unpredictable dictator with nuclear arms and he won. KJU tapped out quicker than Shannon Ritch.

Everyone said Trump's actions would lead to a nuclear holocaust, but now this has been a CLEAR victory for Trump. He should be up for a Nobel Peace Prize if this happens.

giphy.gif

You're making it very clear that you only intend to piss people off instead of trying to seriously discuss things with posts like this
I mean every word.

President Trump's refusal to back down has brought the nation of North Korea to the point of denuclearization.

If the AP article ends up only being half true he will still be the greatest President of the last 60 years.

Other than blind partisanship, what possible reason could my statement "piss people off"?

Unbelievable. Honestly, how in the fucking hell did this happen? Why didn't he want to meet with Obama? Obama was far more reasonable than Trump. This whole thing stinks and I smell Russians pulling the strings behind the scenes. Mueller needs to stop stalling and get the whole administration locked up before this can happen.
Please tell me this is sarcasm.

If this is serious, this may be the most unintentionally funny thing I've read all year!

What is going to happen: near zero chances that Kim is going to let go of nukes and ballistic missiles. 100% chance that images of Trump meeting Kim as an equal are seen in NK propaganda for decades to come.
You don't think they have photoshop in North Korea?

It’s a sad day in America when we can go from a possible nuclear war to a sit down and half of you are bitter about it.

Back