Trump to Meet KJU

15 months in and Trump almost has the entire Korean peninsula problem wrapped up.

Best President of the 21st century by far.

lol... supremely optimistic aren't you.

We're still a bit out from a May meeting. Lots of things can happen till then and during the meeting. but its the best news we've heard in a long ass while.

Will meet by May. Will be interesting to see where. I don't think Kim leaves NK and don't think there is any way Trump is allowed into NK by US for security purposes.

They could meet in the demilitarized zone. That is where SK and NK diplomats meet. Kim could be on his own soil so to speak and Trump would be good as well.

Unbelievable. Honestly, how in the fucking hell did this happen? Why didn't he want to meet with Obama? Obama was far more reasonable than Trump. This whole thing stinks and I smell Russians pulling the strings behind the scenes. Mueller needs to stop stalling and get the whole administration locked up before this can happen.
Trump and un are more alike.

Trump and un are more alike.

Regardless, if by some dumb luck Trump were able to broker some kind of a deal it would be catastrophic for the current narrative. It would be very difficult to spin. I think the most appropriate counter-narrative involves Russia masterminding the deal and Trump acting as their pawn. I think even that would be difficult to push though. We have to hope he's gone before this can happen.

Last edited:
15 months in and President Trump almost has the entire Korean peninsula problem wrapped up.

Best President of the 21st century by far.
You're making it very clear that you only intend to piss people off instead of trying to seriously discuss things with posts like this

How would something bad be seen as a win for Trump?

I amight not have phrased that as well as I should have (very tired). Basically yuge win for Trump if anything good comes from this, hell even just getting this meeting is a win in itself.

Lols, whatever..

Hey let's toss like five things out today and let them chase all of them at once well we do something else.. or hope they forget about what is going on now.

To predictable by now.

Lols, whatever..

Hey let's toss like five things out today and let them chase all of them at once well we do something else.. or hope they forget about what is going on now.

To predictable by now.

No way dude...

They wouldn't try that again.?

Maybe that "twitter trolling" scared SK into negotiating with NK, scared Trump might preemptively bomb NK and then have NK bomb Seoul into the stone age killing millions.

The Mad Man Theory finally prevails

You're making it very clear that you only intend to piss people off instead of trying to seriously discuss things with posts like this

How is that intentionally pissing anyone off? Because he's praising Trump for making strides in Korea, instead of shitting all over him, and calling him a cheeto dick?

Unbelievable. Honestly, how in the fucking hell did this happen? Why didn't he want to meet with Obama? Obama was far more reasonable than Trump. This whole thing stinks and I smell Russians pulling the strings behind the scenes. Mueller needs to stop stalling and get the whole administration locked up before this can happen.

Wot?

Huge if true. This would be our biggest foreign policy win in decades. God bless that horrible, horrible man.

I'm torn between my desire for the situation to be resolved and my desire to see these two get into a slap fight.

sumo, they both have a month to get their bodyfat % down for it by May.

If President Trump goes through with this (the Pentagon just found out about the meeting BTW), he'll get played like a fiddle. I don't think he'll stick to any framework for what the U.S. wants to achieve on the Korean Peninsula.

He's gonna get played and Russia will profit.

if there are two people who you can trust in this world, it is KJU and DJT

th
th

Obama likely didn't want to meet with KJU because of SK leadership at the time which was conservative. Also SK could hardline NK because they could ultimately trust US wouldn't do anything stupid, and they also knew KJU's nukes were defensive. KJI used threat of them for food aid for crissakes. Trump forced SK to the table - it also has new more pro-NK leadership as well which cannot be overlooked.

NK was never a threat to shoot first at US. It was never a threat to shoot first at SK. If NK gives up nukes completely it will be for HUGE trade-offs. KJU wants international legitimacy and wants guaranteed security - what does that look like? Will SK boot US bases? How can US justify bases, how can SK justify having them under a new agreement with NK?

There is certain trap here in Trump gloating about agreeing to a meeting - like that means KJU is ready to bend over for him. If it get too hyped - can he walk away from it with no deal?

Back