Trump to inherit more than 100 court vacancies, plans to reshape judiciary

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Donald Trump is set to inherit an uncommon number of vacancies in the federal courts in addition to the open Supreme Court seat, giving the president-elect a monumental opportunity to reshape the judiciary after taking office.

The estimated 103 judicial vacancies that President Obama is expected to hand over to Trump in the Jan. 20 transition of power is nearly double the 54 openings Obama found eight years ago following George W. Bush’s presidency.

Confirmation of Obama’s judicial nominees slowed to a crawl after Republicans took control of the Senate in 2015. Obama White House officials blame Senate Republicans for what they characterize as an unprecedented level of obstruction in blocking the Democratic president’s court picks.

The result is a multitude of openings throughout the federal circuit and district courts that will allow the new Republican president to quickly make a wide array of lifetime appointments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.c69e717a3514

Well, looky here my friends. Trump will be able to reshape the entire judicial system in this country. He'll have about 100 judges to appoint and a Supreme Court Justice.

Trump is single handily saving our country from these liberal bums trying to destroy it. Hopefully he can get federal conceal carry passed.

Good to hear. Obama really did a number on you guys from within. 16 years of Bush and Obama really hurt, so glad Hillary didn't get in.

Good to hear. Obama really did a number on you guys from within. 16 years of Bush and Obama really hurt, so glad Hillary didn't get in.

Obama actually filled a large majority of seats over his two terms because of the change to 51 votes for senate approval. I think the left has been able to leave a pretty big dent in the judiciary with that. The thing is, it will eventually balance back out since they will continue to use the 51. Harry Reid was a dumbass

Thank God it won't be Hillary or Obama appointing more marxists, leftists, Muslims and Lesbians with butch haircuts to positions of power.

Finally get rid of the constitution!

More limits on Freedom of Speech like Papa Putin imposed on the Russian peasants.

America enjoys licking Russia's ass.

Thank God it won't be Hillary or Obama appointing more marxists, leftists, Muslims and Lesbians with butch haircuts to positions of power.

Love the part about "Lesbians with butch haircuts"

Made me laugh (just had a few drinks also...I love my drink fruity...don't judge)

If I have time later I will edit with pic

Edit:

@ripskater

Here you go bro. I am immune to aids....but not fruity drinks.

Got this for my wife for Valentine's Day. It is probably the best gift that she has ever received.

Lxcq55L.jpg

Even though the pillow warps my face, makes it look like I have an egg head, and possibly a slight lazy eye...people still can't believe how romantic this gift was when they first learn about it.

Last edited:
It's nice to see conservatives finding their faith in the validity of judicial activism again. A Christmas miracle!

Love the part about "Lesbians with butch haircuts"

Made me laugh (just had a few drinks also...I love my drink fruity...don't judge)

If I have time later I will edit with pic
I won't hate on you. But don't drink too many, they definitely increase your chance of getting AIDS.

Obama actually filled a large majority of seats over his two terms because of the change to 51 votes for senate approval. I think the left has been able to leave a pretty big dent in the judiciary with that. The thing is, it will eventually balance back out since they will continue to use the 51. Harry Reid was a dumbass

Obama only appointed 54.

Edit: Sorry, he walked into 54 openings after Bush.

Are you talking about the court of appeals?

No, I made a mistake in reading the article. Trump is walking into over 100 appointments and Obama walked into 54. I took the 54 as the number of judges Obama appointed, not how many he walked into.

No, I made a mistake in reading the article. Trump is walking into over 100 appointments and Obama walked into 54. I took the 54 as the number of judges Obama appointed, not how many he walked into.

Well that even goes further to my point that he is walking into 100 and can get them all approved with 51 GOP senators. They can afford to have one of their side vote no. Harry Reid was a really really stupid partisan shit.

Well that even goes further to my point that he is walking into 100 and can get them all approved with 51 GOP senators. They can afford to have one of their side vote no. Harry Reid was a really really stupid partisan shit.

Harry knews, knows?, he is on death's door. He is all shortsided AF

I won't hate on you. But don't drink too many, they definitely increase your chance of getting AIDS.

Alright buddy. Added a pic. Don'y worry about me getting aids. I never share my drinks with libs.....although they have something in common with my choice of drinks (often fruity)

Reaction-Pic---I-agree.jpg

Except for the 'Muslim' part, not sure where the fuck that came from. 9/10 otherwise though

You choosing to ignore the Muslims or what?

Muslims aren't a problem at all in our country, certainly not to the degree as the feminists, Marxists and lesbians mentioned in his post. The Muslims in this country seem to be low key and don't really bother anyone. Whereas lesbians and feminists are a direct threat to white males. Therefore, I found 'Muslims' to be misplaced in his post, that's why I gave him 9/10.

If we were in Europe it might be a different matter.

Muslims aren't a problem at all in our country, certainly not to the degree as the feminists, Marxists and lesbians mentioned in his post. The Muslims in this country seem to be low key and don't really bother anyone. Whereas lesbians and feminists are a direct threat to white males. Therefore, I found 'Muslims' to be misplaced in his post, that's why I gave him 9/10.

A simple yes would've saved you some time.

They're not a problem "YET".

Back